Magpul UBR

Does anyone know the verdict on whether the Magpul UBR stock is infact legal in MA?

Thanks,
Justin

UBR can be pinned and therefore would be legal if such modification was made. Unless you have a pre-ban lower, then you're good to go.

UBR can be pinned and therefore would be legal if such modification was made. Unless you have a pre-ban lower, then you're good to go.

Can you provide instructions for pinning a UBR?
I have been looking everywhere.

God kills kittens and puppies every time you pin a perfectly good collapsible rifle stock. [laugh]

-Mike

Did you ever get resolution on pinning the UBR stock? It is a beauty. I guess being able to move the stock back and forth 3.3" makes it especially evil. They should spritz them with holy water prior to shipment. [angry]

Does anyone know the verdict on whether the Magpul UBR stock is infact legal in MA?

Thanks,
Justin

I have recently decided against this stock. Since I live in MA it would have to be pinned- not is not the hard part. I heard it is rather heavy and will be getting a lighter stock for my future build. In the process I'll save a good amount of money.

edit: The following post by Fooped has me rethinking this!!! I want a rifle like his!

Last edited:
Had to bring this back from the dead...

Has anyone pinned one of these stocks?

I'm considering it for a current mid-length build. From what I have read, these stocks balance really well on mid-length rifles.

Edit: Didn't realize this was in the Gun Law Forum, I'll start a new thread in Firearms Forum...

Back
Top Bottom