Magpul UBR Stock?

So I'm considering the Magpul UBR Stock for a build that I am starting.

Has anyone pinned this stock? I hate to do it, but I really like the look and I have read that it balances well on Mid-Length rifles. Any how to's or advice on pinning it would be greatly appreciated.

Build Details for those that want to know:

BCM BFH Mid-length 14.5" Upper
PWS FSC556 Compensator
Troy Mid-Length Hand-guard/Rails
AWS Zombie Annihilator Lower
Daniel Defense LPK
Magpul UBR Stock???
CAA G27 Grip
Troy BUIS

Last edited:
Every time someone pins an UBR, god simultaneously kills 1 kitten and 1 puppy, and then punches a baby for good measure.

-Mike

Every time someone pins an UBR, god simultaneously kills 1 kitten and 1 puppy, and then punches a baby for good measure.

-Mike

I Know, it's horrible.

I'm just not a fan of most of the fixed stocks out there. I have a PRS on another rifle and love it, but I think it's too much for what I'm building.

Easy to pin.

To move the stock you have to activate a slide lever on the bottom. There is enough meat there to drill the body and slide lever and pin together. Thus disabling the lever and movement.

BTW....I have this stock and though it adds a bit to overall weight it does balance the system well.

Easy to pin.

To move the stock you have to activate a slide lever on the bottom. There is enough meat there to drill the body and slide lever and pin together. Thus disabling the lever and movement.

Thanks!

BTW....I have this stock and though it adds a bit to overall weight it does balance the system well.

That's why it's my first choice for this build. I want to build a well balanced, reliable and durable rifle that I can rely on when needed.

There was a thread on here about pinning a stock in a real easy way, please someone find it for him before he drills this stock. I'll keep looking

There was a thread on here about pinning a stock in a real easy way, please someone find it for him before he drills this stock. I'll keep looking

You're probably thinking of that Magpul CTR thread where the guy made the dummy pin....

That wouldn't work in this case because the UBR doesn't use that kind of a pin. It has a special buffer tube and a special indexing system that isn't anything like the standard USGI milspec tube/hole arrangement that 95% of the collapsible stocks use.

ETA: Where there is the will though there is probably a way, but I don't think theres any dodging some level of gayness on this one.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom