Magpul PRS compliant on post ban?

Hey guys got another question. What is the general consensus of its legal status on AR platform?
Scott

I am no expert but due to the length of travel of the stock use the term adjustable rather than collapsible. I think the length of adjustability to " shorten " the stock is like an inch. Even the website calls it adjustable rather than telescopic or colapsable. Finally, it uses a standard length buffer tube rather than the telescopic buffer tube.

Last edited:
Practically speaking it doesn't collapse. Length of pull is comparable with an A2. You'd only use the adjustment it to extend it. Stock weighs a bunch too. I've got it mounted on a lr-308 in Vermont and was wondering if it needs to not move with me to mass in a couple months. I'm in the process of neutering all my post ban stuff.

I am no expert but due to the length of travel of the stock use the term adjustable rather than collapsible. I think the length of adjustability to " shorten " the stock is like an inch. Even the website calls it adjustable rather than telescopic or colapsable. Finally, it uses a standard length buffer tube rather than the telescopic buffer tube.

The law says "a folding or telescoping stock".

A PRS is neither of those. . . Buy it if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom