Magpul on the Naughty List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I boycotted Magpul and burned all of the parts I had bought from them in protest. I then decided to take it a step further, and I boyotted Walmart, Dicks, Cabela's, Kittery, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Market Basket, BP, Mobil, Sony, Target, Exeter Hospital, GE, Samsung, Apple, Nintendo, Microsoft, Angry Orchard, Glaxo Smith-Kline, Phizer, Universal Studios, Spring Valley, Skullcandy, Budweiser, Goodyear, Nike, Adidas, Camelback, Levi's, Comcast, Toshiba, Volkswagen, Ford, and Duracell. I also burned everything I owned made by them. Naked, cold, hungry and alone, I figured out a way to post this message using a combination of carrier pigeons (I had to compose my note on a leaf using my blood as ink, because I can't use anything made by Hammermill or Bic) and smoke signals.

I realized that as an American, it is my right, my duty to oppose anyone and everything that doesn't completely align with my political views. I cannot, in good faith, ever participate in the electoral process, because no one will ever do exactly what I want. I can't ever buy anything again, because corporations sometimes spend money and enact policies on things that I don't agree with. I'm going to live my life in this little bubble for the rest of eternity to shield myself from everything out there I don't completely agree with. So far, I have water, dirt, and apples, but I'm somewhat suspect of them, since they are red. Like communism.

[rofl]

Pure AU.

-Mike

It was inevitable. These companies were never going to give up that LEO business for long. It would be better if they would just be up front about it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom