• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magpul on the Naughty List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible move. I need to find some new furniture for my next build.

Magpul Breaks Bad, Continues Sales to LEOs in Ban States | The Truth About Guns

As we said, Magpul has one-upped Armalite and, to add insult to injury, not only are they selling products to law-enforcement that are banned to civilians in those states, they have established an express lane for law enforcement “professionals” to get their standard-capacity PMAGs right away — even law enforcement officers in restricted access states such as New York that now ban sales of standard capacity magazines to civilians.

Really sad that they did a solid for all the residents of CO, then just turned around and pissed down everyones back.

. . . our Distributors are allowed to sell to LEOs in ban states. Our founder has also said regarding LEO restrictions, “We have not considered such a move as we are not convinced that this tactic will have any effect on those in power (they will just buy Israeli or some other generic parts). It also adversely punishes street cops, local sheriffs and individual military members for the actions of those in power. The last thing we want to do is hurt those who support our cause.”

So, we see that we can support Law Enforcement and Military members while standing up for our convictions and will continue to do everything in our power to protect our inherent rights.

God forbid! Yeah we should totally drag them over the coals because they don't tow the party line 100%. [rolleyes]

Last edited:
They had the whole community behind them. Now this. Confused. Very confused. I get the business aspect of it. But don't do one thing anti establishment. Then feed the beast the next week.

They had the whole community behind them. Now this. Confused. Very confused. I get the business aspect of it. But don't do one thing anti establishment. Then feed the beast the next week.

Yup, caring about fighting men having proper tools is feeding the beast when their superiors will just purchase a similar but inferior product for them to fight with.

Yeah, we totally have to **** Magpul over on this.

I think Magpul has already gotten wind of the backlash. They already changed the website that I linked to in the other thread yesterday. It used to fully disclose the special purpose as being specifically a Mil/LEO exclusive program. Now it doesn't give details unless you have an approved account.

Damn, they done hoodwinked us.

What about the fast-track program for CO citizens, and the back-order for people in other states? Does the LEO/MIL fast-track supersede that? So if the government entities back-order PMAGS, then no one will get them? Do they supply specific PMAGS for LEO/MIL?

Since everyone on NES is going to burn or destroy their Magpul products now...just give them to me. I'll make sure they are disposed of into my forbidden closet of mystery.

I dont know what to think

I like their move to flood the CO market with mags
I dont like them selling to only select classes in Ban states......Should be everyone gets them or no one
I dont have a problem with them selling to Military

It's not their business model's responsibility to support your political views.

That's not a good way to make money. "LEOs First" is a Marketing campaign/stunt. If you guys don't see this, then stop thinking about it.

If you don't agree...dont buy their shit. I hear Tapco is battle proven. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's not their business model's responsibility to support your political views.

That's not a good way to make money. "LEOs First" is a Marketing campaign/stunt. If you guys don't see this, then stop thinking about it.

Individual .Mil/Leo is only 15% max of their business anyways. This program is more of a courtesy than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom