• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magpul K2 Grip - Yay or Nay?

Anyone have experience with the K2 grip? Thoughts?

Looks interesting, but it seems like something you would either really like or dislike. I would be putting it on a rifle if that makes a difference.

Oh jeez. Did we have this thread 6 months ago? I'm not complaining. I'm having MASSIVE deja vu. Like I did a K2 search on Google. Got to the MP page link. Clicked it. DEAD LINK. Now, if they say the "original" K2 is disco and there is some V2 out there, I'm gonna FREAK THE F OUT. I mean, I even remember doing this at my home computer - something I NEVER do.

I'm freaking out. I need to get life back to normal. LOL

But no, I've never used one. I forget what I put on my pistol. Maybe a regular MOE. With a "brace" I don't find any issues with angles versus normal.

Oh jeez. Did we have this thread 6 months ago? I'm not complaining. I'm having MASSIVE deja vu. Like I did a K2 search on Google. Got to the MP page link. Clicked it. DEAD LINK. Now, if they say the "original" K2 is disco and there is some V2 out there, I'm gonna FREAK THE F OUT. I mean, I even remember doing this at my home computer - something I NEVER do.

I'm freaking out. I need to get life back to normal. LOL

But no, I've never used one. I forget what I put on my pistol. Maybe a regular MOE. With a "brace" I don't find any issues with angles versus normal.

I searched before I started the thread but did not see anything.

There is a K2+, not sure it is new or anything, just the K2 with rubber finish.

I just ordered one. We’ll see how it works (or not)

Looks like HK grip angle, if you like those then you'll probably like this one

I have one on my AR pistol. I like it. I think it would work well on a light carbine build, but I don’t know about a full rifle.

i read in g&a magazine it is basically the grip angle of a 1911 pistol that was being duplicated with the k-2. or i think i remember reading that. i don't own one nor have i handled one so i can't confirm.

Anyone have experience with the K2 grip? Thoughts?

Looks interesting, but it seems like something you would either really like or dislike. I would be putting it on a rifle if that makes a difference.

I have a K2+ on a 16” hunting rig and I like it a lot.

FWIW, I have a K2+ on my AR9 SBR. I'm using a magpul fixed stock so pretty short LOP. IMO, the grip angle is much more comfortable and efficient.

Back
Top Bottom