• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magpul Dynamics - NH course

I am interested in this.

It would be great if you could find a location with a Wendy's near by so we can get some Oreo Frosties.

Can we get a confirmation of people who would TRULY come and pay for a spot? I need to know if people are really into this before I waste my or Chris's time.

Need to know costs before I can commit, but it's a class I would very much like to attend yes. Let me know if you get it off the ground.

Did anything ever come from this? I know Sig Academy hosts other carbine courses USSA comes in and teaches there also I have seen that Magpul Dynamics offers a medical course at the sig site....i know this thread seems dead just wondering what ever happened?? plus I would LOVE to take the magpul Dynamics courses

Did anything ever come from this? I know Sig Academy hosts other carbine courses USSA comes in and teaches there also I have seen that Magpul Dynamics offers a medical course at the sig site....i know this thread seems dead just wondering what ever happened?? plus I would LOVE to take the magpul Dynamics courses

I think its dead, BUT NES has Larry Vickers coming up for a carbine class. Not sure if there are still slots for that one.

Back
Top Bottom