• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MAGPUL 2015

This. The idea that I can buy and AR pmag for $9 but my goddamn pistols cost me $25-$40 is ****ing ridiculous.

At least the Glock mags are under $30. Most of the others are $35-$60, which is pretty retarded.

-Mike

https://www.magpul.com/products/hunter-x-22-stock-–-ruger®-10-22

These guys are smart. I didn't really understand the push for the m-loc stuff when everyone was going for key mod, but now that i see them moving beyond the AR15 like they are it all makes sense. If you use their stuff on a bolt gun, a 10/22, and an AK, you will likely stick to m-loc for your AR.

Well played.

Where are my Magpul Glock mags Ed? Please advise them
Here you go
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/55...availablenow-_-magpul_20150409_1-_-Main_Image
a9136f6cf6e4ccaaf15f5785f699936d.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I've shot 2 10/22s and I'd never buy one. The mags are ridiculous to load and handle. Why buy a 10/22 when you can get an M&P 15-22? If you want accuracy, get a 22lr conversion for your actually AR build and BAM, a gun far more accurate than any 10/22. The 10/22 is the mossberg 500 of 22s. Everyone has one, but that still doesn't make them good.

I am happy about the Glock mags though. Any competition to help lower handgun mag prices is a good thing.

Last edited:
I see tons of Glock mags hitting the market just for the Magpul cool factor alone.

Does anyone here have a Magpul Glock mag? I'd like to know if you can mount standard mag extensions like the Dawson to them.

Does anyone here have a Magpul Glock mag? I'd like to know if you can mount standard mag extensions like the Dawson to them.
I don't, but it does say "all new proprietory polymer design" and "easy to remove floorplate" so I'm guessing they are positioning themselves to cash in on replacement parts and aftermarket add-on such as mag extensions, springs etc. That's my opinion FWIW. I could be wrong.
https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag®-17-gl9-–-glock®-g17

I would expect magpul 140 and 170 mm glock mags coming along at some point for the USPSA guys. One of the magpul reps hinted at it on an other forum anyways. It would Be cool to have 22-26 round mags with out extensions.

I would expect magpul 140 and 170 mm glock mags coming along at some point for the USPSA guys. One of the magpul reps hinted at it on an other forum anyways. It would Be cool to have 22-26 round mags with out extensions.

That would be the balls, as long as they weighted them a bit either with a metal base plate or a bulge on the extension.

Also found this on m4carbine:

COMING SUMMER 2015
PMAG 15 GL9. The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round magazine featuring durable polymer construction, paint pen dot-matrix for labeling, tool-less floor plate removal for ease of maintenance, a visible capacity indicator hole on the body, and Magpul reliability. Compatible with all compact (G19 Sized) 9mm Glock handguns and subcompact 9mm Glock handguns with some protrusion below the grip. MSRP $15.95 Made in the U.S.A.

Back
Top Bottom