• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MAGPUL 2015

Or the new AK stuff that's supposed to be shipping soon?

0177220fe5ce80d1a84d848635e6fd76.jpg

Want

Why buy a 10/22 when you can get an M&P 15-22? If you want accuracy, get a 22lr conversion for your actually AR build and BAM, a gun far more accurate than any 10/22. .

Because they're half the price and much more accurate then M&P 15-22's?

10/22's are out of the box more accurate and reliable than any conversion kit I've ever seen.

The reason everyone owns one is they are super accurate and reliable from the factory.

Ok, back on topic.

Because they're half the price and much more accurate then M&P 15-22's?

10/22's are out of the box more accurate and reliable than any conversion kit I've ever seen.

The reason everyone owns one is they are super accurate and reliable from the factory.

Ok, back on topic.

No that's right on topic. Pending price I would slap one of those uber kewl stocks on my 10/22 and crawl through the brush. lol ok Bob might get pissed if I crawl through the brush at HSA but the rest of my story is true.

No that's right on topic. Pending price I would slap one of those uber kewl stocks on my 10/22 and crawl through the brush. lol ok Bob might get pissed if I crawl through the brush at HSA but the rest of my story is true.
I have no *need* for another stock for my 10/22's, but I kind of feel like I need one of those Magpul ones. :) They're pretty sharp!

I don't get the hate for 10/22's and moss500 I've never had problems with both .
I wish they would make the stock for the ruger American rim fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom