• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MAGPUL 2015

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
MAGPUL is putting some interesting stuff out this year...

New For 2015 in the Magpul AK lineup:

PMAG30 AK/AKM GEN M3 -7.62x39 Steel Reinforced AK Magazine, MSRP $26.95

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95
Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95
MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.
MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95
MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All AK furniture products will also be available in our new color-Plum.
All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.

MSRP at $259.95, and they are producing AICS PMAGs MSRP $34.95.

Info here: http://www.kipstaton.com/new-blog-1...ion-rifle-market-with-hunter-700-stock-system

I am excited to see what else they are releasing this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17 round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. High visibility anti-tilt follower, SS spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, Dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. The same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine. MSRP $15.95

Lets see what they bring out today!

This was their teaser overnight.

10340131_911249115554105_184472969200136241_n.jpg

Tomorrow is gonna be epic! Get some rest. #core #epic #wolverines

Last edited:
It is me or do I see a face in that mountain... side profile

back to the topic, it has something to do with an AR...[laugh]

Last edited:
It is me or do I see a face in that mountain... side profile

back to the topic, it has something to do with an AR...[laugh]

Pistol brace maybe? What else could they be doing that hasn't already been done?

Just when I thought Magpul couldn't be any better, they go and do something like this.

And+totally+redeem+yourself+_9fe43cff2b940b7ec5cb7bb3ef060355.png

I have to admit, I am pretty gay for them this year.

Pistol brace maybe? What else could they be doing that hasn't already been done?

I have to admit, I am pretty gay for them this year.

Looks like the sling is attached the stock... So I am guessing it's not a brace??

super-troopers-enhance.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
enhance...enhance... enhance..

Pretty cool what they're doing right now. They've been fairly stagnant for a few years. Improving things here and there and occasionally releasing a new version of an older item. Suddenly they've kicked it up not one notch but a dozen. Stoked about the Glock mags. They need to hurry up and offer the full range for Glocks.

Pretty cool what they're doing right now. They've been fairly stagnant for a few years. Improving things here and there and occasionally releasing a new version of an older item. Suddenly they've kicked it up not one notch but a dozen. Stoked about the Glock mags. They need to hurry up and offer the full range for Glocks.

I was reading a thread on an other forum that had a Magpul rep hinting at 140mm and 170mm mags, which would be great for IPSC/USPSA shooters. Cheap Limited and Open guns with out having to deal with mag extensions.

More AK pics.

10383589_911455762200107_9000197570209469531_n.jpg

I do want.

I was reading a thread on an other forum that had a Magpul rep hinting at 140mm and 170mm mags, which would be great for IPSC/USPSA shooters. Cheap Limited and Open guns with out having to deal with mag extensions.

More AK pics.

I do want.

Ugh I wish I waited and didn't rivet the under folder on my 45acp build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebranding? I hope there is something else here.

Guess not until next week.

Today’s release is not about product, although we have more of that for you next week. We thought we’d take you into the weekend with something to set the overall tone for 2015 from the source of this week's videos. With the change in faces and focus in our product and training crew over the past few years, we thought we’d make it official. Magpul Dynamics is now Magpul Core. The staff of Magpul Core will be sharing the “Core” of what we are and the foundational principles of Magpul in various projects throughout the year. For more information visit www.magpulcore.com and follow us on FB and IG, where there will be much more to come.

Buy a skydive, get an automatic for free?? That's what I got out of it![laugh]

Looks like a deeper investment in training with a slide of community building - Given the "core" site so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to work out classes near a lot of the metro areas.

Frankly, if your eyes are on the long game instead of toy collecting, it's not the worst idea ever.

If nothing else, I'm curious to see what the next few months bring on this front.

Bear in mind this is just the Magpul Dynamic division that is renamed. The whole company isn't rebranding.

I got that. They have been doing a great job this week of releasing new and useful products, I was just hoping to see some more.

More AK pics.

I do want.

I got that. They have been doing a great job this week of releasing new and useful products, I was just hoping to see some more.

Market: berried.

Back
Top Bottom