• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magnet Fishing... Found Guns!

Was out for a canoe ride and saw something that caught my eye.... found about 75 of these shells in 2-4 ft of water. Was hoping to find the shotgun that went along with it, but no luck. Looks like someone found dead grandpas ammo in the basement and dumped it.

Wanted to call the cops to just have them deal with disposing them, but the non-emergency police number tells me to call 911 even if it’s a non emergency. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not gonna waste my time with that.

Here’s the question. What should I do with them?
1. Bring them to the police station- not gonna happen.
2. Put them in the dud box at my range? (I’d imagine this would piss someone off)
3. Carefully cut them open and separate the parts and trash them?
4.Wreck my shotgun and shoot them.
5. Dump them in a deeper part (15’) of the pond where only the snappers will get them?
6. Something else.

Attachments

• 03524468-7D76-4422-92F7-48DB386AB67D.jpeg
    03524468-7D76-4422-92F7-48DB386AB67D.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2B7D777D-8708-4DB3-8FF3-F3F5384B5531.jpeg
    2B7D777D-8708-4DB3-8FF3-F3F5384B5531.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 6
Was out for a canoe ride and saw something that caught my eye.... found about 75 of these shells in 2-4 ft of water. Was hoping to find the shotgun that went along with it, but no luck. Looks like someone found dead grandpas ammo in the basement and dumped it.

Wanted to call the cops to just have them deal with disposing them, but the non-emergency police number tells me to call 911 even if it’s a non emergency. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not gonna waste my time with that.

2. Put them in the dud box at my range? (I’d imagine this would piss someone off)
5. Dump them in a deeper part (15’) of the pond where only the snappers will get them?
6. Something else.

Some on here might want the lead shot.

+1 for cleaning up the environment.

Bob

6. Something else.
7. Get drunk, build a bonfire, throw them in there.

Where you using a brass magnet [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom