Magic Gun found in Lynn

Im going to do a test, Im going to put a s&w 9mm on the kitchen table, stand back and wait for it to go off, I will report back on the amount of time a gun will wait before it gets bored enough to attempt to get someones attention. I assume I will post back here in anywhere from a few hours to a few days, unless of course it's a defective gun and doesnt fire on its own... we'll see.

Im going to do a test, Im going to put a s&w 9mm on the kitchen table, stand back and wait for it to go off, I will report back on the amount of time a gun will wait before it gets bored enough to attempt to get someones attention. I assume I will post back here in anywhere from a few hours to a few days, unless of course it's a defective gun and doesnt fire on its own... we'll see.

Didn't Four Seasons have a link on their website to the "gun cam" doing the same thing?

It is safer if it is not fully loaded because when it accidentally starts firing, there will be less bullets fired than if fully loaded. Why don't you get this?

522232d1317010357-newbie-question-about-new-watch-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Were the bullets in that .357 the full metal jacket 'armor piercing' kind, or the hollow point 'cop killer' kind? And was that a .357 magnum Glock revolver, or a .357 magnum AK47 revolver?

This is one of the reasons I don't read/buy the Lynn Item. Living in Lynn is depressing enough,reading anout what goes on in and around town is even more depressing.

They had a story a while back about a ".9mm" handgun. The way I calculate it, 0.9mm is about a .0354 caliber. You'd have to be pretty accurate for that to be effective.

JRyan;2282089OT: I wanted to comment on the story ^ said:
Ditto. What every newspaper in the world wants is a valid email address so they can sell the list to some Blumpkin that will try to sell you worthless crap. And a subscription.

Why do they mention that it was "fully loaded"? Are there many people who keep their guns "partially loaded"?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Someone out on the web has had a webcam trained on an AR-15 for years. Hadn't moved yet as of the last time I looked.

You don't happen to have a link to that? I can think of a couple people to send it to.

Who really was the dumb ass in this case...the cop or the parent.....let's give them equal time folk's.[rolleyes]

Mom is of course, the bigger dumb ass, and we can guess that she is a junkie from the setting.

But, honestly, the baby was surrounded with drug paraphernalia and all the police could bother to comment on was a gun with a 200lbs trigger pull underneath the mattress the infant was sitting on? WTF?

Back
Top Bottom