• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magazine question

I think Marsh and cronies would argue like the Fish and Game, who say that if you can squeeze 3 2 3/4 inch shells in a blocked 3 1/2 magazine tube, you're still in violation - even if you only have 3 1/2 shells on you.

Talking about duck hunting....

Why would your friend move from NH to MA??

FAIL

these things people have called jobs. Mass may suck but they have a much better employment opportunities then NH. as well as some of the best hospitals in the world.

Guns are not the world to everyone.

I think Marsh and cronies would argue like the Fish and Game, who say that if you can squeeze 3 2 3/4 inch shells in a blocked 3 1/2 magazine tube, you're still in violation - even if you only have 3 1/2 shells on you.

Talking about duck hunting....
kinda confused since they would rule it like that. since they maybe those dowel rods so your legal to hunt with shotguns that normally hold 5-6. if what your saying is true you then every shotgun with a mag tube would be illegal to hunt with since you can get those odd shotgun shells that are liek 1 1/2 long.

thats a little different tho. you still going over the legal round count for hunting if you had more then x number of rounds in it. with the beowulf filled 30rd mag all you can fit is 10 rds. its a def gray area but a nice little loop hole.

kinda confused since they would rule it like that. since they maybe those dowel rods so your legal to hunt with shotguns that normally hold 5-6. if what your saying is true you then every shotgun with a mag tube would be illegal to hunt with since you can get those odd shotgun shells that are liek 1 1/2 long.

thats a little different tho. you still going over the legal round count for hunting if you had more then x number of rounds in it. with the beowulf filled 30rd mag all you can fit is 10 rds. its a def gray area but a nice little loop hole.

I believe that even possessing the magazines that have the simple capability to hold 30 rds of a different caliber could get hairy in court.

Needless to say, this is why doors, walls and other opaque structures exist: to keep people's eyes off your shit.

Back
Top Bottom