Magazine options for a Norinco SKS?

I know Tapco is the go to mag for these, but I can't find any for sale online or anywhere right now. Are there any other companies that produce mags like these?

I kinda wish they made ones that didn't have polymer tops. I just think it's too easy to chip these polymer edges. They should make some with aluminum tops, or something.

There are preban mags available that are steel 30rd 40rd I'm not sure if they come in smaller round counts but they can be found, just gotta be patient.

Can you find any made for only 7 rounds? You might be needing to buy some of those ... [angry]

Yeah, I just purchased a Norinco SKS and it's got the Tapco stock set up. So... Mags it is. I think I'd like to give the SKS mags a go before considering a mod for AK mags.

Yeah, I've read people complain about them. I've also read people have had no issues. I suppose I will find out soon enough.

I have 3 preban 30 rounders. 2 are plastic and 1 is steel. I don't know the manufacturers. The 2 plastics are the same and one feeds well but the other can't be loaded passed 10. The steel has run flawlessly. Im gonna try a couple tapcosif they are ever in stock. One norinco has a fixed 10rd box while my other needs detachable mags due to my scope setup.

Back
Top Bottom