• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magazine-Fed Semi-Automatic Assault Pistol (Monterey Park Shooting)

Only to the blacks I believe. I have to admit, I'm struggling to keep all the racist based hate groups, and what races they each hate, sorted out
I make it easy for people.

I hate everybody. Black, white, gay, straight, bi, cis, trans, all of the 68 genders, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist, males, females, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, cave man diet, vegan, vegetarian, left Twix, right Twix, no Twix, etc.

Makes it so much easier.

Media is still saying his ex-wife says he's an immigrant from China.

Not a traditional Chinese name I guess, He could be a Vietnamese/Cambodian immigrant that immigrated to China before immigrating to the US. Doesnt really matter though, the last name just didnt sound Chinese to me.

Reason I brought it up is because there is a lot of hate against Chinese from other Asian ethnicities, at least in Cali.. My Japanese friend hated the Chinese with a passion and my girlfriend dad who is Philipino hated Chinese as well. No idea why in either case, besides my Jap friend, he must have got the hate from his dad because he was born and raised in NorCal lol

Last edited:
Isn't he the guy in ABBA's Dancing Queen.

Huu Can Tran. Huh Can Tryyy.

Tragic. But it's got nothing to d with a gun. WTF was some 72yo guy doing trying to shoot a pile (and a second pile) of people????

Only to the blacks I believe. I have to admit, I'm struggling to keep all the racist based hate groups, and what races they each hate, sorted out

@milktree

National Brotherhood Week
Tom Lehrer
(Introduction, spoken:)
One week of every year is designated National Brotherhood Week.
This is just one of many such weeks honoring various worthy causes.
One of my favorites is National Make-Fun-Of-The-Handicapped Week,
Which Frank Fontaine and Jerry Lewis are in charge of as you know.
During National Brotherhood Week various special events are arranged
To drive home the message of brotherhood - this year, for example,
On the first day of the week, Malcolm X was killed, which gives you
An idea of how effective the whole thing is.
I'm sure we all agree that we ought to love one another,
And I know there are people in the world who do not love
Their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!
Here's a song about National Brotherhood Week:

Oh, the white folks
Hate the black folks.
And the black folks,
Hate the white folks
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule

But during...
Lena Horn and Sheriff Clark are dancing cheek to cheek, it's
Fun to eulogize the
People you despise
As long you don't let them in your school.

Oh, the poor folks, hate the rich folks
And the rich folks hate the poor folks.
All of my folks hate all of your folks.
It's american as apple pie.
But during...

New Yorkers Love the Puerto Ricans 'cause it's very chique
Stand up and shake the hand of
Someone you can't stand
You can tolerate him if you try.

Oh the protestants hate the catholics
And the catholics hate the protestants
And the hindus hate the muslims
And everybody hates the jews, but during

National Brotherhood Week its
National everyone smile at
One another-hood week, be
Nice to people who are
Inferior to you. it's only for a week so have no fear
Be grateful that it doesn't last all year

Not a traditional Chinese name I guess, He could be a Vietnamese/Cambodian immigrant that immigrated to China before immigrating to the US. Doesnt really matter though, the last name just didnt sound Chinese to me.

Reason I brought it up is because there is a lot of hate against Chinese from other Asian ethnicities, at least in Cali.. My Japanese friend hated the Chinese with a passion and my girlfriend dad who is Philipino hated Chinese as well. No idea why in either case, besides my Jap friend, he must have got the hate from his dad because he was born and raised in NorCal lol
Who knows these days. His ex said he was mad at her for continuing to dance at the club and that he felt many in the dance club had turned against him.

That and he was a mentally ill person.

Who knows these days. His ex said he was mad at her for continuing to dance at the club and that he felt many in the dance club had turned against him.

True, just never considered a Vietnamese dude would immigrate to China. I still think the dude is Vietnamese or Cambodian, no matter what the media says. Also no idea why I am stuck on this guy's nationality or why I really want a steak and cheese sandwich right now.

You are correct, I worked with a lot of Cambodians from Lowell area at LL.
Chinese hate Japanese because of WWII and Japanese know CCP threatens Japan.
All the headlines about Asian hate crimes because of Covid is nonsense, crime is up everywhere thanks to Leftist policies like Defund the Police.
Biggest perps of assaults on Asians in big cities is by other minorities, especially Black men who resent Asians climbing over them on the socioeconomic ladder.
Remember the last Asian on Asian shooting in Ca. was a committed by a mainland Chinese man against Chinese from Taiwan.
I read the "assault pistol" quote and just laughed. Of course Pretty Boy Newsom blamed America's "gun problem" for the deranged man's actions.

Hmm, hadn't heard that but sounds logical and a motive.

So what's the 'culprit de jour'? The gun? The magazine? The shooter's ethnicity? Shooter's politics? I guess the media will have to wait and see what best fits their narrative.

That's not a semi-automatic. It's a full jam-o-matic.

Flickr_-_Steve_Z_-_Cobray_M11-removebg-preview.png

it is in all articles, bbc had same moniker used. google is full of it too as you type it in. a new reality had been born.
one still gotta admire how synchronized all those mass-media things are.

"He was in the office near the lobby when he saw the gunman's semi-automatic assault pistol pointed at him."

I hear the next weapon the left is going after is the assault vibrator. The criminal forces you to have extended orgasms until you expire.

Back
Top Bottom