• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magazine 10 round limiter

I have the opportunity to get a xdm-9 that only comes with a high cap magazine. There are no prebans available for it. I have found a vendor that supplies a limiter for the magazine to make it only take 10 rounds.

Question: does the limiter need to be permanently installed with epoxy if I want to use it in MA?

this has been discussed several times, but the short answer is that mag has to be fixed to accept no more then 10 rounds in a way that if you tried to change it back to hi caps that mag would get destroyed in the process. im not sure if epoxy would work to that point.

this has been discussed several times, but the short answer is that mag has to be fixed to accept no more then 10 rounds in a way that if you tried to change it back to hi caps that mag would get destroyed in the process. im not sure if epoxy would work to that point.

The short answer is that in MA there is no definitive answer - everyone who purport to know what the standard is is guessing.

Back
Top Bottom