MAGA hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that Hillary would have been better, it is that many of his supporters blindly follow and believe in his BS. He’s made the swamp worse, removing environmental regulations to make his friends rich at huge cost those that live on this planet, is a pathological liar, among many other things.

I really want an option next time that doesn’t suck. But I will always challenge my leaders to be better and do the right thing. Aside from using his position to make his friends rich, anyone wearing one of these hats really know what his plan is to make America great? Not the BS he tours, but his actual plan...

Make America Great, hold politicians accountable on both sides. And god no I’m not a dem, or a repube, way to smart for that. Use independent thought instead of blind allegiance to a side.

It is unfortunate that Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States. Many made a mistake. He is mentally ill and is not very smart.

Thanks.
Leaving his personality out for a minute, which of his policies do you disagree with? Lowering taxes, normalizing relations with North Korea, fixing the trade imbalance with China, placing conservatives on the supreme court, suggesting that NATO countries contribute their fair share, curbing the tide of illegal immigration? I'm just curious what you think the alternative would have done.

My concern about wearing a MAGA hat is that it'll trigger a violent lib, create a physical altercation, and I might have to shoot. The comedy is not worth the risk, imho, but I do compliment people whenever I see them in those hats.

Leaving his personality out for a minute, which of his policies do you disagree with? Lowering taxes, normalizing relations with North Korea, fixing the trade imbalance with China, placing conservatives on the supreme court, suggesting that NATO countries contribute their fair share, curbing the tide of illegal immigration? I'm just curious what you think the alternative would have done.
Don't forget that he hasn't touched entitlement programs, gay marriage, or abortions - things that people were terrified he'd go to town on.

He’s made the swamp worse, removing environmental regulations to make his friends rich at huge cost those that live on this planet, is a pathological liar, among many other things.

How did he make the swamp worse?

I keep hearing that he’s doing things to make his friends richer (usually in the comments sections of left leaning sites). I don’t know enough to say if it’s true or not. What are some examples?

Its not that Hillary would have been better, it is that many of his supporters blindly follow and believe in his BS. He’s made the swamp worse, removing environmental regulations to make his friends rich at huge cost those that live on this planet, is a pathological liar, among many other things.

I really want an option next time that doesn’t suck. But I will always challenge my leaders to be better and do the right thing. Aside from using his position to make his friends rich, anyone wearing one of these hats really know what his plan is to make America great? Not the BS he tours, but his actual plan...

Make America Great, hold politicians accountable on both sides. And god no I’m not a dem, or a repube, way to smart for that. Use independent thought instead of blind allegiance to a side.

[popcorn]

You are not a skinny teenager or 81 years old , they only target people less likely to stomp a mud hole in their ass.
Unless of course they think they can hit you from behind and get away.
Cowards doing what cowards do.
Other than my CCW I'll take Little Jack with me for protection. He'll be 14 this month, stands 6'-2, weighs in at 180 lbs., took NH state champ and second place in NE wrestling last year. His dad is about the same specs, but loses to Jack arm wrestling. I'll be OK. Jack.

I bought mine from the official Trump Campaign website. Downside is I get 3 or 4 emails a day from everyone in the family.

I wear mine everywhere, all the time. Its actually starting to look like it needs to be replaced. I get nasty looks all the time. Best experience was my vacation in the Bahamas last March- the locals loved it, but all the college spring breakers looked like they were about to take off into orbit.

It never gets old.

Jack, sounds like Little Jack needs a hat too!

Other than my CCW I'll take Little Jack with me for protection. He'll be 14 this month, stands 6'-2, weighs in at 180 lbs., took NH state champ and second place in NE wrestling last year. His dad is about the same specs, but loses to Jack arm wrestling. I'll be OK. Jack.

He's done some growing since I saw him last when he was showing me his picture of his first bear.
What are you feeding that kid?

It is unfortunate that Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States. Many made a mistake. He is mentally ill and is not very smart.

Thanks.

Lol.

I wore mine for the first time yesterday. A little kid pointed at me in Walmart and a guy shook my hand at KC's Rib Shack.

Anybody order any hats recently? Looking for Trump 2020 high quality hat. Thanks

I have a TRUMP 2020 hat and wear it to Hannafords in Leominster shopping. Got lots of dirty looks from woman but when I was walking out a guy around 40's looked at me, started laughing and said good job. I have magnetic bumper stickers on my red RAV4 that say, "TRUMP/PENCE 2020, make liberals cry again" Priceless!

I don't blindly follow anyone and Trump DID NOT make the swamp worse. Have you been paying attention lately? The swamp declared TRUMP illegitimate the day after the election and have been trying to stage a soft coup ever since. Trump is rich, doesn't need a job and doesn't have to kiss their asses so they hate him? He and his family serve their country for FREE, don't take a pay check and are losing Millions per year in lost income.

I don't blindly follow anyone and Trump DID NOT make the swamp worse. Have you been paying attention lately? The swamp declared TRUMP illegitimate the day after the election and have been trying to stage a soft coup ever since. Trump is rich, doesn't need a job and doesn't have to kiss their asses so they hate him? He and his family serve their country for FREE, don't take a pay check and are losing Millions per year in lost income.

Trump hasnt been a trainwreck, but he hasnt been Gods gift either.

Thanks.

Well, at least you like guns. :cool:
I have quite a few Libertarian friends who are not fans of the Donald.

I just couldn’t help myself. The irony is too much. lol

Trump hasnt been a trainwreck, but he hasnt been Gods gift either.
Correct because he has to deal with useless Pols who wouldn't repeal Obamacare and appropriate money for the wall. TRUMP has TRIED to keep his campaign promises but it takes two to tango. He is not KING.

Correct because he has to deal with useless Pols who wouldn't repeal Obamacare and appropriate money for the wall. TRUMP has TRIED to keep his campaign promises but it takes two to tango. He is not KING.

Why would anyone free up the money for his wall? It's a retarded idea.

I have magnetic bumper stickers on my red RAV4 that say, "TRUMP/PENCE 2020, make liberals cry again" Priceless!
So I assume the bumper sticker comes off of the car when you park it??? So that at least eliminates all the spineless wimps that are A-OK with keying your car, butt don’t have the guts to say anything to you.

Gotta love it……….

So I assume the bumper sticker comes off of the car when you park it??? So that at least eliminates all the spineless wimps that are A-OK with keying your car, butt don’t have the guts to say anything to you.

Gotta love it……….
Nope, they stay on but I did notice the one on my tailgate was missing last month. I placed another order for 5 more recently. I've only had one guy screaming at me in traffic on RT.2 and he was on my right with his tinted windows rolled up crawling up to the rotary by the prison..

I don't support a wall.

Do you lock your doors when you go to bed at night? When you drive to the mall do you lock your car?

Walls (physical barriers of all types, actually) DO work. Yes in this case it's *mostly* symbolic, but to the extent it stems the tide of illegal immigrants crossing our border, then it's doing its job.

My only problem with "the wall" is how it might affect animal migrations.

jesus christ we have a trump megathread for this, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom