MAGA hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny when the box came to the house and it had a white house sticker on it, my wife said" OH GOD! WHAT DID YOU DO, THAT TRUMP IS SENDING YOU STUFF!
I responded with "Its the dirt he has on Hillary. Hes sending it to me to keep it safe!
She called me an "Idiot" and walked away.

I once saw Trump speaking at a John Deere plant. He was wearing a JD green MAGA hat.
Has anyone ever seen these for sale? Coolest MAGA hat I’ve ever seen.

Wore my red one in Boston. Lots of snickering and looks. Liberals are so angry!

Just ordered one from Amazon. I'll alternate that with my NRA hat and see how that goes. Jack.

Don't know how this works but you're buying from a place that hates this symbol of oppression. They have probably earmarked you to tier 3 pricing so now you pay more when buying from them.

Amazon is my last place to buy from they don't like my politics and I don't like theirs.

It is unfortunate that Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States. Many made a mistake. He is mentally ill and is not very smart.

Thanks.

It is unfortunate that Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States. Many made a mistake. He is mentally ill and is not very smart.

Thanks.
Where do you buy your drugs? I gotta try me some of that!

I can’t currently find my favorite camo MAGA hat, but I think I still have three red ones left. Two of them are in my 4yo sons room, he loves playing with them.

I don't think anyone is gonna go near an old, one eyed fossil with a bird on his shoulder. ya gotta stage an altercation. tell the cops some guys in hoodies were slappin' you around yelling "this is for jussie."
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm very capable of taking care of myself and have the means to do it. Jack.

I have two red MAGA hats been wearing them for over a year. Never received a comment that wasn’t polite.

Then again I’m not a youngster, and I’m 6’2” and 200+. YMMV

You are not a skinny teenager or 81 years old , they only target people less likely to stomp a mud hole in their ass.
Unless of course they think they can hit you from behind and get away.
Cowards doing what cowards do.

I have a bunch of official red ones.

Now I get Trump and RNC solicitations from every organization under the sun.

I should have got them where you all did.

Thanks.
Gee your probably right I wouldn't be cleaning all my new guns right now ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom