Maga arms

Mt friend and I stopped at the Mill Saturday on the way back from a competition in Nashua, first time there. Good thing we saw a guy in the parking lot to ask where to go. Walked around in there trying not to get lost. Ended up in Maga arms. looking around saw a couple guys buying pistols, inquired about a particular model which he had, when i asked what they ran meaning $$$ got a funny look from Sherif then he explained my phrase and his interpretation of it. Had a lot of laughs while filling out the paper work to take my new purchase home , my buddy bought something too. There is a part of me that wishes I didn't stop there. Return trips will be tough on the wallet.

I’m 100% sympathetic to these dealers situations because if they don’t have guns they don’t make money. However if I send a simple email asking about specific inventory to avoid a long ride up “just to look” then I don’t need an attitude email back. All I am is a repeat customer looking to buy something they may have.
I know you have a long ride there and I don’t blame you for calling and seeing what he had in stock. But It seems like you’re asking him what models of Glock and ar10 lowers he has in stock. There’s probably 500 models of each kind, just saying Glock or AR10 isnt being specific at all. Did you ask him for a specific model like a Glock 19 or specific manufacture of an AR10 lower? Maybe the guy was having a bad day But I’ll take a dealer at the mill having a bad day over a trip to the deli counter any day. Ask The deli counter what model Glocks frames they have in stock.😂

Just came from MAGA today.

I had my license for quite awhile and I’ve bought a crapload of stuff from multiple stores across the state. I have to say MAGA is probably the best dealer I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve dealt with some great stores.

Right off the bat with great communication through email, phone, or text and always with great energy when you arrive.

He comes with great non rapey prices with stuff that can hard to find.

that is all

Agreed was happy with my purchase too. A friend was looking for a legion I emailed him from the forum he remembered who I was asked if he still had it and if he could hold it because my friend lived down near the Cape he said no problem! That was the service after only buying one thing from Sharif.

I actually shot up there on New Years eve day and bought a nice shotgun from him. Very nice guy and great to deal with.

That was my very last purchase of 2021.
Nothing like waiting til the last minute huh?

OP…no disrespect but I Just did business for the first time with TPNES and MAGA arms last week or so. It was an absolute pleasure and Sharif took great care of me. While the background check was processing I asked him a few industry questions and he was straight forward with no BS, just the way I like it. Thank you TPNES and MAGA.

Went to the mill for the first time recently. All of the guys were friendly and helpful. It was busy, and even with a line waiting they were doing a great job of keeping things moving. Bought some ammo from MAGA Arms while I was there and he couldn’t have been nicer.

I wont go anywhere but the Mill these days, everywhere else is out to git' ya, last two trips have been to buy from Sherif, tempted to go this weekend too. The question is the HK45 carryable... hmmm
You should never ask yourself that until after you buy it. That way if the answer is no, you’ll still have a nice gun.

Back
Top Bottom