Mag holder in a pinch!

SteelShooter

NES Member
With recent events, I decided I wanted to carry a couple of extra mags for my G19, however I didn't have any extra mag holders. I took a "fast mag" holder from my AR and found 2 double stacks fit in it perfectly, nice and tight but still able to pull out quickly. Just thought I'd throw it our there in case anyone needed to carry some extra firepower.

image.jpg

I've just started carrying a spare mag and in fact I'd like to carry two. One in a cargo pocket is too loose for my liking. I'm thinking this might solve my problem.

I carry an extra mag, or two when it's my 1911, in a multi tool holster from a cheap Ozark Trail Wal-Mart special on my belt. What's nice about this particular one is you can put it on your belt vertically or horizontally.

because of my work, I don't have the ability to carry as many spare mags as I'd like. Right now, I AIBW a PPS with a 6 round mag and I carry a spare 7 round mag in a SHTFGear horizontal pouch at my 10-11 oclock.

I've just started carrying a spare mag and in fact I'd like to carry two. One in a cargo pocket is too loose for my liking. I'm thinking this might solve my problem.

Update, the Maxpedition mag holster is perfect in a cargo pocket. I use it for a p938 mag which will be two p938 mags as soon as I have another mag to put in it.

They claim it'll hold up to double stack .45 mags, which is pretty much the full spectrum. I bet it would work okay with .380 mags as well, although they may be pushing the lower limit thickness-wise.

Back
Top Bottom