• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mad props to Jasons

Just wanted to thank Jasons for spending taking the time to introduce me to PPC shooting and being incredibly hospitable to a virtual stranger. He invited me to his club to shoot with the regulars, all good guys. Took the time to coach me shooting my first match which prevented him from shooting. Jason is an ambassador to shooting and it is much appreciated by me.

I had a blast, did horribly, but had a blast.

Thanks again Jason!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jasons again."

Last edited:
Aw shucks. [grin]

You did great for your first match. I bet your next score will be at least 50 points higher.

Hope so, definitley first time jitters. Not to mention, I think the 586 will be a more suitable gun. I'm way more accurate with it.

Hope so, definitley first time jitters. Not to mention, I think the 586 will be a more suitable gun. I'm way more accurate with it.

Yeah, I like Sigs more than most people but something with target sights would be a lot better for PPC.

Does NRA still restrict non officers from shooting? I think at one time they would not let you shoot the nationals unless you had a badge?

B

Yeah, I like Sigs more than most people but something with target sights would be a lot better for PPC.

I love Sigs, it's me. However, I think you're right about the combat sights vs. target sights for a lesser shooter like myself.

There's an old golf addage, "it's not the arrow, it's the indian."

In other words, don't blame the equipment.

Last edited:
JasonS , I just cleared some space on the inbox. PPC - RI is listed in the NRA match listing places. RI is usually once a month in the late spring, summer and into the fall. Raise your right hand and I'll "deputiize" you. LOL There is one problem though, the matches often conflict with the HPR season. Pick your poison.

Back
Top Bottom