Machine Guns on TV

Well, all it takes is a loophole semi auto and a file. Of course, a felon in possession of a firearm and modifying it to a machine gun is a double whammy and under fed law, a probable life sentence, but hell, just pass another law that does nothing but limit law abiding citizens. Gee..... was that a run on sentence or a sentence that does nothing but limit law abiding.......... but I redund....

On TV, most of the rounds in a full auto burst, land on target. I must be doing it wrong because I find it much more difficult to hit in full auto than in semi auto.

It's probably just ignorance of the law. The govt. should put on PSA's that it's illegal for criminals to change semi's into full auto's. That would stop the problem.

Well, all it takes is a loophole semi auto and a file. Of course, a felon in possession of a firearm and modifying it to a machine gun is a double whammy and under fed law, a probable life sentence, but hell, just pass another law that does nothing but limit law abiding citizens. Gee..... was that a run on sentence or a sentence that does nothing but limit law abiding.......... but I redund....
Yup. A lot of the baddest gangs have murder as one of the initiation rites. Because once you’ve committed one murder, every murder after that is free. Can only serve life in prison once. One life one term.

Freedom wreckers don’t seem to understand that principle. But gang leaders do.

I don't watch much TV anymore, but guns have been horribly and inaccurately represented in media for decades. The never having to reload, the sound a "silenced" gun makes, the amazing accuracy or horrible accuracy (think A-Team)... they use them to build drama and add action, not to be accurate representations.

I'm a big fan of "The Untouchables" shows from the late 1950s and 60s. There are many episodes where someone (usually a gangster) is hit point-blank with a burst from a Thompson. Not a drop of blood, never mind getting cut in half or losing all of your internal organs as I imagine getting hit point-blank with a Thompson would do. Plus the Thompson never jams!

Back
Top Bottom