• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Machine gun meet up

I might be in if it were to be held in NH. I bring my guns to shoots for others to try out. Too risky to do that in Mass. Jack.

I've seen some of your posts over the years and if I recall correctly you've been into class III for decades? I'd like to meet you at a MG shoot just to hear some of the stories I bet you could tell of what things were like back before '86 and '68.

I'd like to do it at MRA if anyone is interested PM.

MG shoots are fun but you're really limiting attendees by holding it in MA.

anyone up for doing some MG shooting at the MRA in woburn? Not sure if anyone here is a member I am and they have a great full auto range. Looking to try out an AC556.

It would be kinda stupid to do this in MA at this point. Guests can't even legally shoot the guns anymore. (assuming someone is going to go full retard obesient on the EOPS interpretations).

-Mike

This gets brought up every year when you post this thread. The AG's opinion is that a mg is unlike a firearm that a non-licensed person can hold and shoot. Their opinion is that physical handling of a mg is against MA law. And while it undoubtedly happens, people don't post about it on public forums.

This gets brought up every year when you post this thread. The AG's opinion is that a mg is unlike a firearm that a non-licensed person can hold and shoot. Their opinion is that physical handling of a mg is against MA law. And while it undoubtedly happens, people don't post about it on public forums.

It should also be known that determination hasn't been proven out, it just has people fearful at this point, to the extent that no club in MA would ever openly approve of an MG shoot ever again, unless it was constrained to people with green cards.

All this because some dumbasses in Westfield gave a micro uzi to an 8 year old. [rolleyes]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom