MA: Turkey Safety Sticker Reminder

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Just a reminder that you need a safety sticker for turkey season so if you don’t have one the time to request one now.

You can also stop by a DFW office and pick up one if it’s more convenient.

Bob

*If you're hunting turkey with a shotgun or muzzleloader, an official safety sticker must placed on the gun. The sticker must be visible when you are sighting down the barrel. For a new or replacement sticker, visit any MassWildlife office or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
MassWildlife
ATTN: Turkey safety sticker
1 Rabbit Hill Road
Westborough, MA 01581

Yeah, never putting a distraction between me and my target.
You know how many turkey hunter lives have been saved in this state because of that sticker? All of them. It would be a blood bath out there if we didn't have those stickers. The turkeys thank us as well. It gives them just enough time to get away before we pull the trigger. Happened to me last year. I was about to pull the trigger and I saw the sticker. And that sticker really got me thinking....... I was like, "Oh, could anybody be behind that turkey? So I checked. Thankfully nobody was there. So I focused back on my sights and the bird. One problem though, the bird had already left. Come to think of it, this happens to me every year.

You know how many turkey hunter lives have been saved in this state because of that sticker? All of them. It would be a blood bath out there if we didn't have those stickers. The turkeys thank us as well. It gives them just enough time to get away before we pull the trigger. Happened to me last year. I was about to pull the trigger and I saw the sticker. And that sticker really got me thinking....... I was like, "Oh, could anybody be behind that turkey? So I checked. Thankfully nobody was there. So I focused back on my sights and the bird. One problem though, the bird had already left. Come to think of it, this happens to me every year.
I can’t imagine why?

B2091C3F-B8E5-4CA8-B531-97683378340F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom