• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA state police instructor cert wait time?

Rick1987

NES Member
I mailed my NRA cert and my application about 4 weeks ago. I was told it normally takes 2 weeks for it to go through.

How long has people waited for the state police to issue their instructor cert?

I have been checking my online banking and they haven't even cashed my check yet.

Should I try calling? Who do I try getting a hold of?

I just sucks because I have a bunch of people wanting their firearm safety class and they are going elsewhere.

Well today I called the Framingham state police and talked to the woman in charge of the instructor certs.

I was surprised at how nice she was, she told me that she put it in the mail yesterday (I thought she might just tell everyone that but all I gave her was my last name and she had all my other info as if it was in front of her) and she said tomorrow she will mail the checks out to another office which is why it was not cashed.

She was nice to explain what to do after I have a class and what info to send in and the instructor number is the number she gives me and not my NRA number.

So hopefully I will have it tomorrow or the next day, I'm trying to throw a class together for this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom