MA shut down well into June???.....Wife’s work says so.

Looks like there might be company.

All I know, is SOMEONE should toilet paper his trees. [rofl]
This was the Covid Karen Protest NOT to open on Monday, LOL.

This is what they needed to keep the State shut down

Any corona story that has kids affected is suspect.
'more than 200 confirmed or suspected cases of a mysterious illness thought to be linked to the coronavirus and affecting children'
'While the CDC says the group of symptoms is "associated with" COVID-19, exact cause remains a mystery.' Quote marks are from original text.
'But little is known about the illness' connection to COVID-19.'
No connection lots of fearmongering, think of the children, total BS.

Kind of interesting.

• “The City [Boston] and MGH released the results of a COVID-19 study today 5/15
  • A representative sampling of asymptomatic Boston residents resulted in 9.9% testing positive for antibodies and 2.6% of currently asymptomatic individuals testing positive for COVID-19.
  • About 1 in 10 residents in this study have developed antibodies
  • About 1 in 40 currently asymptomatic individuals are positive for COVID-19 and potentially infectious.
  • Out of the 4 zip codes tested, 02125 [SE section of Dorchester, where I live] had the highest rate of current infection.
  • The positive rate for COVID antibodies in 02125 was 12.1%, compared to the study-wide 9.9%.
  • Earlier in the week, the City announced the first round of universal testing for all unhoused individuals in Boston.. Over 2,200 homeless individuals were tested, with 743 testing positive for a 32% infection rate.
  • At an earlier (4/14) test of residents at the Pine Street Inn, out of 397 people tested, 146 (36%) came up positive. None had been hospitalized.

Rally at Faker Baker's house set for tomorrow (Sat, 5-16)

https://libertyrally-ma.com/
This is what they needed to keep the State shut down

What amazing timing.

Phase 0 - Stay home forever.

Phase 1 - May 18 - Pretty much just stay at home forever.

Phase 2 - Ummmm, we aren't sure when this will happen, what triggers it nor are we sure what we might open. Stay tuned.

Phase 3 - Oh man. Now you've really got us in a pickle. We don't even know what Phase 2 is gonna look like, so good luck. Maybe if there are no Corona cases in mASS for a few months we'll consider this.

Phase 4 - New normal. But you can't be next to anyone. But you can go to Gillette for a game. Basically, by the time we got here, we were 3-4 bottles of Jack deep. We don't expect ever to get here as long as I'm governor so there's no point in even listing stuff.

If anyone didn't think this is a political game now - MA isn’t ready to ‘reopen’.

View: https://twitter.com/AyannaPressley/status/1262743145407582209

"On testing, she cited a “roadmap” put out by Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics that recommends testing between 2 percent and 6 percent of the population per day, which translates to a minimum of roughly 137,000 tests a day in the state — a number far beyond the 7,741 new tests reported Tuesday.

Already Massachusetts has one of the best daily per capita testing rates in the country, and the Baker administration is aiming for 45,000 tests a day by the end of July." (BG 5/19)

If anyone didn't think this is a political game now - MA isn’t ready to ‘reopen’.

View: https://twitter.com/AyannaPressley/status/1262743145407582209

"On testing, she cited a “roadmap” put out by Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics that recommends testing between 2 percent and 6 percent of the population per day, which translates to a minimum of roughly 137,000 tests a day in the state — a number far beyond the 7,741 new tests reported Tuesday.

Already Massachusetts has one of the best daily per capita testing rates in the country, and the Baker administration is aiming for 45,000 tests a day by the end of July." (BG 5/19)

how is that possible if some hospital staff is NOT being tested. Are these people high?

This effort to keep MA shut down will evaporate when the rest of the country is open for business and the MSM moves on from it. It will become impossible for the commiewealth to control the average person who really is just sick of it all when they see the rest of the country has returned to normal.

This effort to keep MA shut down will evaporate when the rest of the country is open for business and the MSM moves on from it. It will become impossible for the commiewealth to control the average person who really is just sick of it all when they see the rest of the country has returned to normal.

I've been saying that for weeks. NYC will be second-to-last to open up. mASSachusetts dead last.

Best is that MA and RI have similar rates of infection and curves. Ginagina might turn out to be pro-business on this and leave MA in her dust. It's the best local example we have of turning crap back on.

TURN CRAP BACK ON! My kids just want to go goof off at Target and get a Starbucks afterwards. LOL

One of the reasons people have been complying so well is because our weather has sucked so far. With the weather warming up and Memorial Day coming... they won't be able to contain people. The 100% sheep Karen's will be mad, but more and more people are going to say F it and go about as much normal business as possible.

The ones being hurt will be the small business owners who can't officially open... people are going to drive across the boarder to go out to eat and to bars.

One of the reasons people have been complying so well is because our weather has sucked so far. With the weather warming up and Memorial Day coming... they won't be able to contain people. The 100% sheep Karen's will be mad, but more and more people are going to say F it and go about as much normal business as possible.
I've been saying for some time this weekend will be the breaking point for a lot of people.

I'm guessing eventually someone will file the right piece of paper with the right judge who has a pair, and will simply declare the EOs null and void a la Oregon.

The wife's aunt that lives in my IL apt, came out on the back porch yesterday when she heard us talking about Carona Karen's,,, She proceeded to to inform me that " Gov Baker just wants to keep things shut down a little while longer, till we are all safe"... I choked and blew my coffee out of my nose.. That f-ing hurt....Paul

The wife's aunt that lives in my IL apt, came out on the back porch yesterday when she heard us talking about Carona Karen's,,, She proceeded to to inform me that " Gov Baker just wants to keep things shut down a little while longer, till we are all safe"... I choked and blew my coffee out of my nose.. That f-ing hurt....Paul

People of a different era when you actually mostly trusted elected officials. You know, back when JFK was banging every skirt within 3 blocks of the WH and the press ignored it. Johnson would wiz on reporters and no one would say a thing. That sort of era.

Did you turn to Karen and tell her to STFU?

CT had told hair salons that they could originally open today, the 20th. However back on Monday, the 18th, they had informed the salons that the date was pushed out because not all were ready to go. This was after some of the salons invested in renovations to meet the new standards and the stylists took additional training, now they are up in the air to restart date. It is terribly handled and I hope people remember these sorts of things come election time.

CT had told hair salons that they could originally open today, the 20th. However back on Monday, the 18th, they had informed the salons that the date was pushed out because not all were ready to go. This was after some of the salons invested in renovations to meet the new standards and the stylists took additional training, now they are up in the air to restart date. It is terribly handled and I hope people remember these sorts of things come election time.
The Donks must be cock-sure they're going to have enough cheating in place.

Oh, and that's the "official" reason (immediately debunked by huge crowds of barbers/salon owners). IIRC, one of the newscasts briefly made mention Lamont changed his mind on the date after a conversation with Gina-baby from Rhode Island.

I've been saying for some time this weekend will be the breaking point for a lot of people.

I'm guessing eventually someone will file the right piece of paper with the right judge who has a pair, and will simply declare the EOs null and void a la Oregon.

Before that you were saying May Day was going to be go time. I'd say you overestimate the general public.

Before that you were saying May Day was going to be go time. I'd say you overestimate the general public.
Crap weather will keep the normies down. Nice weather and it is party time. The more people congregate and don't die the more they realize this is BS. Humans need human contact like they need oxygen.

Humans need good health.

Hiding in your basement from a disease that can't even kill 1% (and even on worldometer right now, there's only like 300K dead, which is basically dog meat by global standards) is inherently unhealthy.

Back
Top Bottom