• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA: SEVEN ROUND MAG BAN! This is not a joke.

what are the other ones? I only see 5 on the GOAL website
Things are still in flux last I checked, there should be some updates soon.

The 5 up there are likely those which have the best chance of passing, but progressives have dumped every hateful, unconstitutional attack on gun owners they could dream up.

The good news is that they have gone so far over the edge that all their dissembling arguments that they are "not trying to take your guns" are gone and we will need to remind them of this over and over and over. The bad news is that we are outnumbered and they don't perceive any threat to their job passing these Jim Crow laws as long as they are worded to appear to be "gun control."

It is our job to make them understand that they will have to answer to a public that can see through their games. We need to change the narrative so that it isn't us trying to explain why we "need" something, but them explaining how they dare to disarm past or potential victims of rape, domestic violence, home invasion, etc...? How dare they write laws that further disenfranchise low income households and persons from exercising their rights? How dare they write laws that have a disparate impact on protected classes?

We will have to show them that we can bring or take the votes which means changing minds around you every bit as much as, if not more than changing minds in the statehouse.

Things are still in flux last I checked, there should be some updates soon.

The 5 up there are likely those which have the best chance of passing, but progressives have dumped every hateful, unconstitutional attack on gun owners they could dream up.

The good news is that they have gone so far over the edge that all their dissembling arguments that they are "not trying to take your guns" are gone and we will need to remind them of this over and over and over. The bad news is that we are outnumbered and they don't perceive any threat to their job passing these Jim Crow laws as long as they are worded to appear to be "gun control."

It is our job to make them understand that they will have to answer to a public that can see through their games. We need to change the narrative so that it isn't us trying to explain why we "need" something, but them explaining how they dare to disarm past or potential victims of rape, domestic violence, home invasion, etc...? How dare they write laws that further disenfranchise low income households and persons from exercising their rights? How dare they write laws that have a disparate impact on protected classes?

We will have to show them that we can bring or take the votes which means changing minds around you every bit as much as, if not more than changing minds in the statehouse.

Can you list the other ones besides the bills from Linsky, Creem and Patrick? I don't see anything on GOAL's abysmal site.

Maybe their addresses should be posted publicly.

Oh wait...

ADDRESS ?

Patrick's Mega-Mansion in Richmond, MA, is so large it can be seen from SPACE.

And has so many acres you can't swing a dead cat in Richmond without the cat passing through the Property Line.

You could fire off Howitzers at his Gate and he wouldn't hear a whisper.

Still can't find it ? Drive around. Wherever there are NO POTHOLES and the road is manicured, you'll be on the right track.

As I mentioned, I don't have numbers for you at the moment, but they should be forthcoming shortly.

Any more details? Who filed them? What are the really bad provisions? Are they as bad or worse than the BS from Linsky, Creem and Patrick?

ADDRESS ?

And has so many acres you can't swing a dead cat in Richmond without the cat passing through the Property Line.

Still can't find it ? Drive around. Wherever there are NO POTHOLES and the road is manicured, you'll be on the right track.

I guess I should have used the sarcasm smiley.

Mini-Me

ADDRESS ?

Here's some pictures of the governor's retreat (keep in mind this is just a retreat) - I have a governor in my safe that I like a-lot more.

Governor Patrick's retreat in the Berkshires - Boston.com

Wonder where he keeps his skeet range?

Here's some pictures of the governor's retreat (keep in mind this is just a retreat) - I have a governor in my safe that I like a-lot more.

Governor Patrick's retreat in the Berkshires - Boston.com

Wonder where he keeps his skeet range?
"Sweet P Farm"? I never knew he was such a farmer, what is that, a crab-apple?

1217161659_8841.jpg

Not sure - but I love the stupid face... must admit I intentionally linked to that picture rather than the house pictures in the gallery.

I live out there. It's a joke to say anything will protect that land since no one can touch it. Un- informed about the place you "live" is the worst. If you don't understand something don't make waves. Past Springfield is a black hole to Boston and shouldn't be regulated just the same as gun laws shouldn't be applied like it was an urban area. I'm sorry but mass isn't just Boston. Leave us alone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

530905_390317897734020_1603288769_n.jpg

Rep. David Linsky, D-Natick is the man who is trying to pass state legislation which will limit magazine capacities in the Commonwealth to 7 rounds.

I'm stunned... STUNNED, that they have someone representing our side there! [shocked]

Of course... it's only window dressing and a pretense of presenting "both sides", but, at least it's better than a fully stacked deck.

Back
Top Bottom