MA sees more than 700,000 gun license applications in a decade

Rosenthal says we (MA) treat guns like cars and guns are not restricted.

John Rosenthal, co-owner of Stop Handgun Violence, said Massachusetts’ gun laws have saved lives, and could save more nationwide if other states followed suit.
“No, it’s not restrictive,” said Rosenthal, who noted he is a gun owner himself. “All we do with guns, is we treat them like automobiles, which are also inherently dangerous products.”

Oh really, how many cars have been banned in MA? How many MA felons can drive cars? Does MA regulate the amount of horsepower a car can have? Does your CoP need to approve your MA license to drive? These are just a few of the questions that can be asked to show how stupid your comments are, Mr. Roesnthal! F**king idiot!!!

No it's because most MA LTC permitees are so damned f***ing afraid of having their "suitability" being jeopardized, they only come out of their holes or out from under their rocks to face their police state gestapo to renew every so often.

You are bullshitting yourself if you think there is any other real reason why 200,000 permitees don't show up at any given hearing or protest......they're fvcking cowards, through and through.

Glad to know that you make every protest, and go for constitutional carry. [rolleyes]

No it's because most MA LTC permitees are so damned f***ing afraid of having their "suitability" being jeopardized, they only come out of their holes or out from under their rocks to face their police state gestapo to renew every so often.

You are bullshitting yourself if you think there is any other real reason why 200,000 permitees don't show up at any given hearing or protest......they're fvcking cowards, through and through.

Meh there are many other forms of non compliance you can engage in if you cant show up to a protest or hearing.

Anyone know if COVID-19 is affecting the approval process of MA LTC’s? I submitted my paperwork on Feb 19th. Really hoping to get my license soon for some home defense amid these chaotic times.

Anyone know if COVID-19 is affecting the approval process of MA LTC’s? I submitted my paperwork on Feb 19th. Really hoping to get my license soon for some home defense amid these chaotic times.

Absolutely it is. First timers are screwed, and any department which requires an in-person interview on renewals also are going to be running late. Some towns like mine are allowing you to mail in your renewal application and will send you the receipt so your license remains valid, but they're delaying the actual processing.

It sounds like you got your prints and interview in before they started locking things down, so I would try calling the FLRB hotline number and ask about the status of your license application. They're used to these kinds of inquiries, so just be nice to them and they'll tell you what they know. If they don't have it, it means that the application is still with your local PD. In that case, you might actually be screwed, since who knows how much effort they're putting into processing applications right now. Some towns move faster than others on LTC and FID applications in normal times.

And out of fear of jeopardizing their "suitability" you couldn't get 5000 of them to storm the state house in protest of the ridiculous laws if you paid them.
what? you mean they didn't have to be in work? [pot] [laugh]

Fudd: A spineless, selfish, I got mine and you don't, piece of vomit, the ultimate coward, a vile pussy, lacking of all firearm knowledge unless it's a shotgun, turns his back on all other gun owners when it comes to their rights, this piece of shit is scared of his own shadow, cowers in fear at the thought of even standing up for himself, this boot licker is the most dangerous anti-gunner the entire whole free world has ever known, he can't wait to join the jack boot thugs should the time come!
This mother foker would gas his own family to live another minute in time!
Well done indeed! Let's get that published on Wikipedia. I doubt that the politically-correct Webster's Dictionary would want to touch it with a 10- foot pole!

Back
Top Bottom