MA Residents: Still Taking AR/AK to the Range?

Still taking AR/AK to the Range?

• YES

Votes: 260 74.5%
  • NO

Votes: 22 6.3%
  • Only in my BackYard

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • What AR/AK

Votes: 60 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the title suggests, with all that is going on with the AG, I am curious what the consensus is on this.

Last edited:
Boats are far more dangerous.

i was out on the ocean in a little dingy with all my guns and a white whale tipped the boat over. I lost everything including my guns and a gps. If you find them, there is a reward.

I haven't since the AG's BS came to light. Not because of her edicts but I just don't have a lot of time and I need to get my hunting guns ready to go. I don't see anything in her edicts that preclude me from taking a AR to the range.

Exactly what purpose does this poll serve other than to advertise information that can be used for potential further abuse by Healey's minions?

Why wouldn't you???

Only pantywastes wouldn't use legally purchased guns to do legal things.

Seriously - what are you afraid of?? That Healey's minions will show up at your range asking to see bills of sale for your guns, to prove you owned them prior to 7/20? I think they're only concerned with what can be SOLD, not what can be owned and/or used.

It doesn't affect what I do at all. I just don't feel the need to constantly fluff my feathers and make my choices public. We've already seen her guidance change several times, no doubt as more "loopholes" have been brought to her attention.

If she perceives a strong public move to stick it in her face who knows what private instructions will be given to rein in more of her warped concept of "abuses". Who knows what else she will want to do for political grandstanding to get her way. She is completely insane. You can't predict what an insane person will do.

I'm just saying do whatever you are comfortable doing and keep it out of the Boston Globe.

Last edited:
Was at SRG this past weekend with my AR and a handful or preban mags. Zero F's given

THIS.

Really, my only change since 7-20 is to be WAY less casual about transporting guns to the range. Where before I would shrug, throw it in a case and throw it in my range bag or the back of the truck, now either the cases are locked or the triggers are if the case isn't, and ammo is in a separate locked box instead of my range bag.

So far six people have replied to the poll to say they no longer take their AR or AK to the range.

Who are you, and why did you answer this way? I seriously would like to know what you're afraid of. Why do you even have these guns if you're afraid to use them??

Last edited:
As the title suggests, with all that is going on with the AG, I am curious what the consensus is on this.

Why wouldn't we shoot our AR's and AK's ? They are our rifles and we have every right to shoot them. Anyone who is afraid to shoot their own rifle, a rifle that they paid for just because of this ass**** Healey should just sell it.

I was at my two clubs last weekend and saw people shooting them at both clubs. No issues. When I have the time, I will do likewise.

of course, in fact just came back from shooting. there's no roadblocks with ninja's and armored vehicles around the gate that i can see....

I haven't been to the range since the Sunday after the announcement....but rocked out a bit with an AR in .308 and an AR15. Also...will continue to do so. I told my wife if I run into an issue she should set up a go fund me page for my lawyer fees....lol But I will be using my guns....all of them...anytime I want.

well trick question, I bought as house with a legit range in the back yard.... so yes I shoot them but only in my back yard.....

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard/seen/experienced anything like that story out of Cape Ann where the LEO was near the entrance of the club asking to search the guy's vehicle right after 7/20? If I recall, the club confirmed it.

I have no AR or AK platform rifles.

I know what you are thinking, that I must have been the victim of one of those tragic boating accidents that seem inexplicably common among NES folk. No, as it so happens I had a Mogwai and I made the mistake of feeding it after midnight on 7/20 and...

Exactly what purpose does this poll serve other than to advertise information that can be used for potential further abuse by Healey's minions?
Absolutely THIS (above) .......with an added "this" (below):
73e9bd9d3aa3e49c76889c175fc20bde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom