• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA pastor comes to NH remarks about our gun laws, but doesn't want to change them

I'll see that [troll] and raise you [troll][troll][troll]

Bah, you guys got nothin on the MINN KOTA. [rofl]

troll.gif

Crazyman; Who the f--k are you to say "please dont sell them to people in Mass cuz they dont know how to use them". I live in Mass. and you know crap about me or my ability to use a firearm..

not you personally

I lived in Mass too for your information. We are not speaking to you personally - meaning don't sell to some knucklehead who most likely will sell to someone who will use it or if hard up sell to some fool who could possibly hurt some innocent person....

T
Crazyman; Who the f--k are you to say "please dont sell them to people in Mass cuz they dont know how to use them". I live in Mass. and you know crap about me or my ability to use a firearm..

I lived in Mass too for your information. We are not speaking to you personally - meaning don't sell to some knucklehead who most likely will sell to someone who will use it or if hard up sell to some fool who could possibly hurt some innocent person....

T

Is there more than one of you? [smile] [wink]

Following that line of reasoning, it's just gone through 3 sets of hands before becoming a dangerous "weapon". Ya know something hun? There's always going to be an extremely small percentage of A holes who are going to do harm and get guns - no matter WHAT laws are in place. The only way to stop it is to let the people carry for personal protection everywhere. That way, when the stupid bad guys pull anything out, there will be numerous good guys (and women [wink]) drawing down on him. Ever read "More Guns, Less Crime"?? Try it. [wink]

Have you ever noticed that the same people from the "inner city" who will scream for more gun control laws are the same people who will protest in the streets if the government tries to send someone to prison for violating the gun laws?

The N.H. Governor's response should be: You keep your criminals in your state and we'll keep our guns in our state, deal!?

Have you ever noticed that the same people from the "inner city" who will scream for more gun control laws are the same people who will protest in the streets if the government tries to send someone to prison for violating the gun laws?

Now that you mention it....

[laugh]

T

If you have evidence of illegal sales, you should immediately share that evidence with the proper authorities.

Back
Top Bottom