• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA: Our Illustrious Governor

JonJ

NES Member
Excerpt from his speech yesterday.

Deval Patrick:
“Among many other things, 9/11 was a failure of human understanding,” Patrick said. “It was a mean and nasty and bitter attack on the United States. But it was also a failure of human beings to understand each other, to learn to love each other.”

What a puke.

there where some human beings misunderstanding other human beings.....

Americans misunderstood how badly these terrorist guys wanted to kill Americans. Now we know.

If any of these pukes think they can reason with these torrorist organizations they are still misunderstanding. And if that is the case we need to get those pols removed as quickly as possible before we suffer an identicle or worse instance.

well the people who voted for him misunderstood him as well didn't they????

I mean, all he wanted was a really cool car and a helicopter ride. Because he hasn't done anything else as govenor.

I was doing ok today until I read just that small quote from Patrick - Im sick to my stomach.

Perhaps he does know something we don't.

I would whole heartedly support sending Governor Patrick to Afghanistan to better understand them. I suggest bringing him to where the SEAL team released the goat herder and let him take it from there.

No interpreter, no staff. Isn't it better for both sides if they not only have to work out differences, but also the very basics of communication so that they both get to better understand each other?

Just think of all the useful information we will have when the US military arrive at his extraction point in 6 weeks.

Just par for the course with the Moonbats. Noam Chompsky (Osama's good pal) had a pamphlet published on why 9-11 was our fault long before the smoke even cleared from ground zero, and while we were still pulling survivors out of the rubbel.

This was in Playboy's September issue of this year:
"Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda -- worse for our society. It's as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was." -Keith Olbermann

Just par for the course [puke2]

Do you think our turd governor had anything to do with this?

9/11 Pilot's Brother Excluded From Anniversary Ceremony

Sun Sep 9, 1:34 PM ET

The decision to exclude the brother of a pilot killed in the Sept. 11 attacks from ceremonies marking its anniversary has set off a political firestorm in Massachusetts.

Jim Ogonowski, who is a Republican candidate for Congress in the heavily-Democratic state, was not asked to speak, as he had for the past four years.

Ogonowski?s brother John was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 11, one of two planes that was flown into the World Trade Center.

While Jim Ogonowski was not invited, speaking will be ex-Congressman Martin Meehan, whose wife is chairing Democrat Niki Tsongas' campaign against Ogonowski.

"I never really thought about this as a political situation," Ted Livingston, executive director of the Massachusetts 9/11 Fund, told The Boston Globe. "We didn't seek to include or exclude anyone because of party lines."

However, in the past, Ogonowski was asked by then Gov. Mitt Romney, a Republican, to be part of the ceremony. Current Gov. Deval Patrick's chief of staff was a formerly a political consultant for Tsongas.

Ogonowski still plans to attend the ceremony.

"He has been honored to speak in the past, and would have been honored to have been asked this year," campaign manager Dustin Olson told the newspaper.

Ogonowski and Tsongas are in the midst of a hotly contested race for Massachusetts? Fifth Congressional District, a race that Republicans see as their best chance in years to win.

I hope that everyone that voted for Patrick are very happy now given his words -- and his, and those that voted for him, incredible denial of the FACT that there are tens of thousands of people out there that want us DEAD simply because we exist. Will he give them a giant hug when they are about to kill him?[angry]

I mean, all he wanted was a really cool car and a helicopter ride. Because he hasn't done anything else as govenor.

Him not doing anything isn't entirely a bad thing. I'd rather have
someone like uhaul deval doing nothing than making things far worse
than they already are. Think about the damage that guy could do
if he wasn't so politically impotent.

I'm not saying he's "good" but him being marginalized is far better
than being "enabled".

-Mike

Wanna bet he gets reelected?

The question is not that he'll be elected, but rather for what?
Unquestionably he would win re-election as Governor in a moonbat landslide, but it might be he has his beady little eyes on Kennedy's seat in four (six?)years. I doubt Kerry is going anywhere soon, but the dunkin donut may not do another round.

Fixed it for ya...

The question is not that he'll be elected, but rather for what?
Unquestionably he would win re-election as Governor in a moonbat landslide, but it might be he has his beady little eyes on Kennedy's seat in four years. I doubt Kerry is going anywhere soon, but the drunkin donut may not do another round.

Just think of all the useful information we will have when the US military arrive at his extraction point in 6 weeks.

I'd rather not have our troops have to go into harms way to
retrieve his body. Course, the taliban might use him like a jane
fonda propoganda machine, too, if they're smart.

-Mike

can't comment... between this and the ammo stamping, im really, really getting ticked off...

need to start looking for a home in NH...

Back
Top Bottom