• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ma ok gun need help

cdust666

NES Member
I was just wondering how a Massachusetts gun dealer can say that a gun is mass compliant and sell it as mass compliant when it is not. To make the long story short I bought a gun from a mass gun dealer that said was mass compliant. I wanted to trade it in on another gun so I went to a local dealer and they said the gun was not mass compliant. It was not in the state before prior to the ban. I called the manufacturer of the gun give them the serial number and they told me it was manufactured in the year 2010. I'm all out of personal transfers for the year. I have no need for the gun as my girlfriend wanted it and now I'm stuck with it. Anybody have any input on the subject? I guess I might have to wait till January to sell it on a personal transfer. Gun is a naa 22 mini mag with lr conversion kit.

Last edited:
What ban are you talking about? Go transfer it at the shop you bought it from to your girlfriend they shouldn't care since they sold it to you in the first place.

Wow. You hit the lottery unless it's a .22 caliber anything.

-tapatalk blows chunks-

Plain simple, go to another store that give you a different answer. You really don't have to stick with one store.

"Send it" via iPhone V

I don't see a big problem, seems you got a gun whatever said gun is. It must be extra killy as its not mass compliant, and got rid of the girl. Hold on to it for take to the dealer who sold it. We all need to know what's prettier the gun or the girl! ;-)

It would suck if the gun violates the Mass. AWB and now he is committing a crime by virtue of possession.

You can always sell it on gunbroker to a free-stater and transfer it from MA FFL to FFL of their state. MA FFL should be willing to do that for you.

Sure its a Glock. Try the shop you bought it at or try a few different ones. Someone will take it...

Its a naa 22 magnum mini revolver with 22 Lr conversion kit. Spoke to dealer and he will not transfer it told me to do it on a fa 10

Back
Top Bottom