• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Migratory Bird Seasons

Nice. I can't wait for duck season. Goose season is cool too and you get out there earlier but I don't enjoy hunting when it's still warm enough where you can't see your breath outdoors.

Anyone willing to teach me the ropes? Have a 12 and a 20ga, camo scent blocker coat, pants, and waterboots.. Thats about it Ive never bird hunted before and really want to give it a try

Anyone willing to teach me the ropes? Have a 12 and a 20ga, camo scent blocker coat, pants, and waterboots.. Thats about it Ive never bird hunted before and really want to give it a try

Have you taken the hunter safety course, bought your hunting license and all the appropriate tags that go with whatever game you'll be hunting? (for waterfowl you'll need a MA hunting license, state waterfowl stamp and federal waterfowl stamp, not to mention a gun that holds no more than 3 rounds, or plugged to hold no more than that if it's tube or mag fed)

Not yet but i have had a hunting license in mass in the past couple years for archery, does that qualify me to just buy a license? Or do i need the safety course. Any rule or regulation isnt really reader friendly, it states if you jave previously had a license then yes.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a mossberg 500 20gauge i could slap a wooden dowel in it, or put a dowel in my old 12ga hi standard flite king

Back
Top Bottom