MA - Man "Accidentally" Fires AK-47, Hits School

This story gets my blood boiling. [angry] 'I didnt know it was loaded.' [thinking]This could have ended really badly.
Yes he was a jackass, but you know what boils my blood more than what he did? Endless what-ifs for the children...

School principle in montana has a "classroom pop" and they move on.

People getting all wound up in the millions of bunnies, kittens and babies that "could have been killed"TM is just as dumb. I'm not saying that he should not be punished, but get a grip...

So does this really guy really need to have all his guns confiscated and LTC suspended? Seriously?
It's for the children...

Much like when someone hits another car, they should have their license pulled, and be put in jail to prevent what _could_ have happened which is that instead of a car, they plowed through a field of kids playing soccer...

I pick up my daughter every afternoon and walk in on that side of the Bldg. Next time I'll do a mad dash to the school door from my car just in case! What a jack ass. Two rounds? Ohps twice, come on!.... This is the reason why the rest of us pay up our noses to enjoy gun ownership in the People's Republic of Taxachusetts. Westborough is Green, I hope this does not change the status of the town.

When do those cacticals ship? Im getting nervous I might do the same thing.. it didnt go all the way through the school though? Doesnt sound politically correct.

Hey, let's not be so tough on this meathead just yet.

He may be a liberal that accidently listened to Rush one day and became confused.
Headscratch.gif

He learned about some antiquated document called the Constitution and felt an urgent need to go buy an AK.
He knows all about guns from TV and the movies. [rolleyes]
He probably checked out the YouTube video on how to make a semi into a full auto too.

So does this really guy really need to have all his guns confiscated and LTC suspended? Seriously?

Yes. Seriously. He shot at a bleepin' school. TWICE! By living next to a school, he has more of a duty to be safe and responsible.

An accident is shooting your ass when getting into your SUV because your holster sucks. Gross retardedness is shooting a school... twice!

Discalimer: I drop my kids off at a school with close-by houses. I am probably not impartial.

If one of those neighbors demonstrated he cannot properly handle dangerous weapons near kids, then he shouldn't own said dangerous weapons near kids. Kinda like how they don't let sex offenders work as school chaperones. Yeah, you mess up once, tough chit.

Crucify him... Being stripped of his 2nd Amendment rights is not nearly enough... I seem to remember "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", was followed by: "unless we deem it necessary when they screw up"... Yeah that's right...

So you think a murderer, after serving his time for killing someone with a gun, should be allowed to get a gun after doing his time?

Yes - the 2nd Amendment is not up for interpretation. Are you equating this man to a murderer?
Ridiculous isn't it?[thinking]
THIS is the reason we have to pay out the nose to own guns in MA - people, even gun owners, have totally lost track of what freedom is...

We've been reduced to a bunch of trembling children waiting for the government to make us safe.

No, but I definitely am mixed about this. Someone with known anger issues, borderline personality disorder, and a few episodes of paranoid schizophrenia.. give him a gun when they are going through an ugly divorce?

Actually, on further reflection, you're right. Don't take away his guns or license. Put him in jail for a while. Hopefully that will instill in him the need for safety.

Last edited:
No, but I definitely am mixed about this. Someone with known anger issues, borderline personality disorder, and a few episodes of paranoid schizophrenia.. give him a gun when they are going through an ugly divorce?
Why stop there, how about anyone who consumes alcohol? I mean, what if they get drunk?

What about the circular saw? Drill? Nail gun? Kitchen knives? Razor blades? What about someone who gets fired from work and then hops into a 3ton death machine on wheels and mows down a crowd?!? [shocked] Dear Lord, we need to lock everyone up just to be sure...

As I said, I am not suggesting that such a colossal screw up does not deserve some punishment, but equating this action with murder is absurd.

Yes, yes. I'm sorry. I backtracked and overcame my emotions. My initial reaction, with kids that attend a school next to houses, is to prevent this DB from shooting my kids the next time he forgets he has a round in the chamber... and in the magazine.

Prison time or a hefty (really hefty) fine would work well.

Back
Top Bottom