• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA - Man "Accidentally" Fires AK-47, Hits School

The conversation should have went like this:

Andrew Rullie: Officer, I want to let you know the two rounds that struck the school were fired accidentally from y rifle while I was cleaning it. I'm an idiot for not clearing it beforehand. I would like to pay for the damages.

Officer: No need sir, your property tax will cover the damage 2000 times over. Be careful next time.

Unless of course it was a post ban high capacity magazine in the rifle[shocked]. We all know the school would have exploded after being struck by rounds fed through such an evil device.

Oh yeah...F Libtards.

WHAT!

Not an AK guy but in order for this thing to fire off more than one round the mag was obviously in it, and assuming there was any kind of time elapsing between shots, wouldn't the AK's charging handle lock back so this Gomer could press check, that is of course only under the circumstance where he fired the first one off and possibly assumed that was the only round and pulled the trigger a second time intentionally maybe to ensure the weapon was dry? Just speculating on the thought process of a donkey, which can get one in trouble, but if this were the case he might be too stupid.

They dont hold the bolt on the last round.

Not in Northborough.

I'm not sure is the other part is serious.

Years ago I worked at a bank in Northboro and saw a 65 Mustang take off out from the WCD garage, cross RT 20 and crash into a house, that's why I asked.

The second part was directed at the clown with the AK, not You. [grin]

Years ago I worked at a bank in Northboro and saw a 65 Mustang take off out from the WCD garage, cross RT 20 and crash into a house, that's why I asked.

The second part was directed at the clown with the AK, not You. [grin]

Thanks Kev.

It was in my hometown of Billerica.

...and wantonly injuring a school...

Really?? [thinking]

Yes, VERY poor choice and FAIL on his part. However, nobody did get hurt, no bunnies were injured, etc. Pay for the damages, fine for being a tool, and 200 hrs community service, possibly public spanking. Taking his guns away and LTC? FAIL #2 in this story.

this thread makes me sad.

1. AK owner gets pwned by the law.

2. Said AK owner sounds like he was "gun smithing" in his basement.... two rounds fired (like Ray said) means that there was some modification to the trigger assembly. The guy was probably cycle testing his rifle after polishing his hook and hammer face, and was being a retard by using live ammo and probably didn't bother to strip his bolt and pull the firing pin.

3. NES is full of armchair commandos that suck. This thread made my eyes bleed. Ugh.

this thread makes me sad.

1. AK owner gets pwned by the law.

2. Said AK owner sounds like he was "gun smithing" in his basement.... two rounds fired (like Ray said) means that there was some modification to the trigger assembly. The guy was probably cycle testing his rifle after polishing his hook and hammer face, and was being a retard by using live ammo and probably didn't bother to strip his bolt and pull the firing pin.

3. NES is full of armchair commandos that suck. This thread made my eyes bleed. Ugh.

This head movie ma-ma-makes my eeyes raaaainnn.

[thinking]

Yes, VERY poor choice and FAIL on his part. However, nobody did get hurt, no bunnies were injured, etc. Pay for the damages, fine for being a tool, and 200 hrs community service, possibly public spanking. Taking his guns away and LTC? FAIL #2 in this story.

Just to clarify, when I said fine and community service, I mean this in a punishment so you don't do this again CIVIL way... nothing criminal AT ALL. And the public spanking....

Threads like this with all these "Take everything he owns away" posts is why I can't F'ing stand so many gun owners in MA. They are their own worst enemies and mine too.

Just to clarify, when I said fine and community service, I mean this in a punishment so you don't do this again CIVIL way... nothing criminal AT ALL. And the public spanking....

As I read your post on "public spanking" I lost track of which thread I was in. For just a moment, I thought you were suggesting the track coach in Westwood be publicly spanked...

Yes he was a jackass, but you know what boils my blood more than what he did? Endless what-ifs for the children...

School principle in montana has a "classroom pop" and they move on.

People getting all wound up in the millions of bunnies, kittens and babies that "could have been killed"TM is just as dumb. I'm not saying that he should not be punished, but get a grip...

This.

So you think a murderer, after serving his time for killing someone with a gun, should be allowed to get a gun after doing his time?

Yes, that person should have the same rights you do after serving time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom