MA License Restrictions

Shocked by this. Used to stop by Precision Point often and chat with Johnny. Am giving him the benefit of the doubt until facts come out that make that no longer possible. šŸ˜²
I believe in innocent until proven otherwise but the evidence looks really overwhelming. What are the chances the white supremacist and Donnelly both had sisters that both got married on the same exact day, among the other evidence?

Are you going to tell me two people that look nearly identical with the same first name that are both from MA and both LEO both had sisters get married on Aug 17 and are not connected at all? That kind of beggars belief.

ETA: For the record, I interacted with him when he ran Precision Point, too.

Last edited:
Always thought he looked like a sleeze ball in a photo here. Only reason I recognized the photo in article. I guess we'll find out if I was right.

I believe in innocent until proven otherwise but the evidence looks really overwhelming. What are the chances the white supremacist and Donnelly both had sisters that both got married on the same exact day, among the other evidence?

Are you going to tell me two people that look nearly identical with the same first name that are both from MA and both LEO both had sisters get married on Aug 17 and are not connected at all? That kind of beggars belief.
Sigh. Maybe I'm in denial. Trying to come to grips with this. He never said anything the slightest bit controversial when we shot the breeze. But I guess you really don't know people you're only casually acquainted with.

Sigh. Maybe I'm in denial. Trying to come to grips with this. He never said anything the slightest bit controversial when we shot the breeze. But I guess you really don't know people you're only casually acquainted with.
I've had similar stuff happen before (you find out someone you were close with/knew was actually a scumbag) and it's never easy. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to get too pessimistic about people, it's a sad way to go through life.

Reviewed by an ADA who doesnā€™t want to tarnish their officeā€™s record. I suspect that review will be cursory.
Unsurprisingly the leftists are calling for all of his cases to be vacated, but I don't see that happening.

According to the MA licensing board website he has an active real estate license but I don't see him listed on the MLS.

I also don't see "Black Guns Matter" as racist, though the article referred to it as a "racist sticker" - not even "some consider it ....". When I see that term, I read it as "Blacks owning guns matters" and a support for legitimate legal ownership of guns by blacks and, in effect, and anti-racist declaration.

I also don't see "Black Guns Matter" as racist, though the article referred to it as a "racist sticker" - not even "some consider it ....". When I see that term, I read it as "Blacks owning guns matters" and a support for legitimate legal ownership of guns by blacks and, in effect, and anti-racist declaration.
The media lies like crazy. Charlottesville was a deadly neo-nazi white supremacist rally and J6 was an insurrection because they say it was...

That's the first time I've ever heard that definition of it.

That's the first time I've ever heard that definition of it.
From Black Guns Matter

Solutionary Lifestyle​

Black Guns Matter educates people in urban communities in all 50 states on their 2nd amendment rights and responsibilities through firearms training and education.
Your support and patronage allows BGM to continue informing urban communities--especially youth--about safe and legal firearms knowledge, conflict resolution, and the 2nd amendment.

Its not just a shirt it's a lifestyle.

@Len-2A Training just Google his name. This isn't local news only.
Thank you. I was at a Don Bolduc "town hall" meeting when I posted that response.

I've known Johnny for a very long time (in NES terms), he ran the Framingham/Natick get-togethers before I took it over when he took a job as a court officer.

I read a good deal of that huffpost piece and I am both surprised and very disappointed in Johnny. In the time I knew him, I never heard him spout any neo-Nazi stuff and I suspect that he knew I was Jewish.

It was a dumb way to end a couple of flourishing careers!

Thank you. I was at a Don Bolduc "town hall" meeting when I posted that response.

I've known Johnny for a very long time (in NES terms), he ran the Framingham/Natick get-togethers before I took it over when he took a job as a court officer.

I read a good deal of that huffpost piece and I am both surprised and very disappointed in Johnny. In the time I knew him, I never heard him spout any neo-Nazi stuff and I suspect that he knew I was Jewish.

It was a dumb way to end a couple of flourishing careers!
His real estate Google review page and the precision point Google review page is ummā€¦not good.

His real estate Google review page and the precision point Google review page is ummā€¦not good.
IIRC, he sold Precision Point to someone else when he took the job of a court officer some years ago.

So whoever owns Precision Point may be an innocent person and shouldn't be trashed if that is the case. One can look it up in the FFL database to see what name is associated with the FFL.

604017073B13236DON TOM GROUP LLCPRECISION POINT FIREARMS150-T NEW BOSTON STWOBURNMA01801150-T NEW BOSTON STWOBURNMA018017813053562
It is whoever the "Don Tom Group LLC" is, so a "trip" to the MA Sec. of State corporate records webpage will list officers/owner.

Only officer listed is CHRISTOPHER KIELTY, and it goes back to 2016. So indeed Johnny isn't there anymore.

Many of us got to know Johnny quite well when he ran PPF. Iā€™m going to reserve every level of judgment on him. The goal in the HuffPost piece is clearly that of character assassination. Johnny is not a nazi and calling him one is slander. At most I believe he may have associated with scumbags which was a mistake. He needs an opportunity to defend himself. Shame on the Woburn PD for caving to the leftists ā€œcurrent thingā€. In 72 hours the smear machine will move to someone else once it gets what it wants from Johnny. I hope and pray that he gets through this and knows many of us support him.

@Len-2A Training
yes last I visited PPF Chris had taken over after Johnny closed down. Chris seemed like a very knowledgeable FFL and genuine gun nerd in a good way.

This is still on the state application.

Reason(s) for requesting the issuance of a card or license: ļ‚Ø Unrestricted ļ‚Ø Target & Hunting ļ‚Ø Sporting ļ‚Ø Employment Use lines below to indicate the reason(s) you are requesting the license; use a separate sheet of paper if necessary)

I don't have enough direct facts to judge the level of culpability, given that the media's approach is to see everything in the worst light possible - for example, declaring the "Black Guns Matter" sign is racist .... despite that being the name used by a pro-gun black group.

If there were a big rally held by the left and one person on that side murdered someone from the opposition via deliberate vehicular homicide, would the media be calling it a "Deadly left wing rally", or is collective guilt only assigned when the crime is committed by someone on the side that goes against accepted social norms?

Back
Top Bottom