MA legal CMP compliant AR?

the fixed nag option will make the mag change on rapids a no go. Again as noted if these fixed mag ARs with that Mean Arms loader will be legal?

I was reading the 2018 rules and Section 4.1.2f says "rifle may have an internal magazine". Section 6.2.3b,c regarding rapid-fire loading, says "after firing 2 or 5 rounds, the competitor must reload 8 or 5 rounds and continue firing." I don't know what the rules in the past stated, but these 2018 rules don't seem to specifically say it's a mag change. I just signed up on the CMP forum to ask for a clarification on this part of the rule. IF the MeanArms loader that you mentioned is legal, that would be pretty sweet.

I know we are going back and forth but this is for others in the ban states that are thinking to shoot EIC or NRA service rifle.
If at all possible avoid the current Ma legal fixed mag and non pistol grip stock.
They are $1000 anyway so just save a little longer and hunt down a preban
There’s been a few pre 1994 HBAR and Target models on GB from $1200-1700
The large pin is a moot point when you can configure the rifle anyway you like. JUST make sure for some reason the large/small pin adapter is not illegal for matches???
I seen a few pre 7/20 BS rifles come and go for ok prices also.
If your looking to configure your rifle for EIC and NRA service rifle it’s probably better to buy a complete rifle and part out what you don’t or can’t use in the matches.
Friend picked up a pre 7/20 rifle on a whim. Paid $1750
Turns out to be pretty good
Had the A2 furniture included. Timney 2 stage trigger nice wilson arms barrel , white oak NM carry handle 5 mags , shell deflector and Harris bi pod. So there’s at least $600 in parts he would have spent putting these things on anyway. Mags are at least $30 each these days.
Don’t rush and don’t settle ALSO know what you need for the matches your going to shoot in. I have a stag I bought to shoot nra with only to find out my ignorance cost me. I sold the faux adj stock and upper though to offset the RRA NM upper and A2 stock

Good luck on your search oh and cash is king folks pull some out and start the haggling

Back
Top Bottom