MA last in gun ownership

Well depends on how they are calculating?
14% of MA total population ? What is that 7mil people ?
How about population over 18 WAG @ 4.5 mil which puts it close at the number of known FID/LTC owners which last i heard was 500,000 or so
What we dont know is how many un licensed gun owners are in mass?

Is that the fault of people not exercising their rights due to "i don't need no guns" or is that due to police cheifs on a power trip.
Took a kids milk money in second grade? Unsuitable.

Is that the fault of people not exercising their rights due to "i don't need no guns" or is that due to police cheifs on a power trip.
Took a kids milk money in second grade? Unsuitable.

Both.....along with not protesting the laws BLM/Antifag style.

CBS news gun study, MA last in gun ownerships with only 14.7% of the population. They also go on to say, they really don't know.

You would never believe that if you were at Four Seasons on a Saturday, or for that matter any day of the week.

Deslide.de link here.
CBS news gun study, MA last in gun ownerships with only 14.7% of the population. They also go on to say, they really don't know.
Given that lifetime FIDs were killed off 22 years ago, how could they not know the number of legal owners in Massachusetts?. Same goes for Illinois, New Jersey, etc.

The RAND Report ranks New Hampshire as #36 (slightly lower than Maine and Vermont) with 41% of adults in households with at least one firearm, but their methodology is flawed at best. I mean, hunting licenses and subscriptions to Guns & Ammo magazine?

The should calculate how many people are over 21 before they come up with a percentage of the population.

The also need to consider that there are hundreds of thousands who can not legally own a gun.

The should calculate how many people are over 21 before they come up with a percentage of the population.

The also need to consider that there are hundreds of thousands who can not legally own a gun.
Lol to both, there are shitloads of people under 21 that own guns, and only a low % of the US population is likely prohibited.

Well depends on how they are calculating?
14% of MA total population ? What is that 7mil people ?
How about population over 18 WAG @ 4.5 mil which puts it close at the number of known FID/LTC owners which last i heard was 500,000 or so
What we dont know is how many un licensed gun owners are in mass?
If each of those 500K donated at least $10 to Comm2A and $10 to GOAL.

One can only dream.

Back
Top Bottom