MA House Bill 2091 - 5 Hours Live Fire Training To Get License

Linsky being Linsky... the Natick village idiot.

I guess someone has to be our MA moron equivalent of Hank Johnson. [thinking]

I heard he lobbied the town government to put a moratorium on new building permits so as to not have the whole town capsize.

If this doesn't pass, there will be only one reason why it fails . . . that would be if the MCOPA's lobbyist explains that police departments/officers wouldn't be able to offer the classes as they don't (typically) have unfettered access to ranges to use for teaching.

So as a citizen of the great state of Massachusetts we are supposed to side down and let our masters once again push us farther in the corner.
We all know those tyrants in the state house will never let us be heard.
They are going to push us into the corner till we either have our rights crushed against a wall or we fix bayonets and take back what was never theirs to take!
The second coming of the Boston Massacre has not happened yet.
But when it does to whom will you run to?

Last edited:
So as a citizen of the great state of Massachusetts we are supposed to side down and let our masters once again push us farther in the corner.
We all know those tyrants in the state house will never let us be heard.
They are going to push us into the corner till we either have our right crushed against a wall or we fix bayonets and take back what was never theirs to take!
The second coming of the Boston Massacre has not happened yet.
But when it does to whom will you run to?
Are our backs against the wall yet ? Pretty damn close.

Not till they be kickin in doors or shooting innocent people for their possessions.
Just remember they locked down a whole city to get the Boston marathon kid.
Maybe they ought to visit the old north bridge and think if they can change the outcome this time?[rofl2]
Then ask yourself if you would have the balls to show up as they did that day and of which side would you be coming from!
I tell you what I ain't worried about dying for what is right. It will be a day when I truly lived!

Last edited:
David Linsky at it again.
Be a real shame if someone told Antifa that he had a statue of Columbus in his house.

Most police departments don't even have a range. I'm aware that Lexington and Westford do.
O rly? Where is Westford PD's range?

A family member took the course in Florida and the live Fire was 1 round into a sand trap.
That's because the bullet might ricochet
if you fired it into a water hazard.

eff8a6193318ae44dd4cd656ba89903c--famous-golfers-golf-instruction.jpg

Uh-oh, then who are the guys using the WSC range...?
(Actually, maybe they practice in the station...).
Your asking very old questions. I was part of finishing the WSC club house. In fact the fumes inhaled were awesome.
My understanding is that when the new station was built it had a new indoor range. They, at that time stopped using WSC.

If you would like to take this off line I’m good with it. My name is on those walls from the early 80’s. Beers were in an old Coke machine in the basement. I qualified with a 199 out of 200 for my LTC with Doug Murray.

Ya.. but it will be 50 rounds of “mass approved” ammo..
think depleted uranium bullets or 100% Unobtainium. and certified organic powder, preferably soy based. And lead free/ mercury free certified dolphin safe primers.

Most police departments don't even have a range. I'm aware that Lexington and Westford do. Are there any others in the area?
Norwood has a new unused range. Neighbors complained and shut it down. Maybe air-soft is allowed, not sure.

Ya.. but it will be 50 rounds of “mass approved” ammo..
think depleted uranium bullets or 100% Unobtainium. and certified organic powder, preferably soy based. And lead free/ mercury free certified dolphin safe primers.
And they will still be known to cause Cancer in California.

And they will still be known to cause Cancer in California.
pretty much. It will be A typical mass approved double top secret roster based Based formula that does not actually exist. That manufacturers will have to submit to a Mass lab. That has not been built yet. But funding for said lab is “in process” to be voted on “in the near future” and any submitted product will be judged to not be acceptable. Possibly as it is not 100% recyclable, gluten free. Enough soy content. Offends somebody someplace, or has judge to be racist.

There needs to a penalty for writing laws that clearly and willfully violate the constitution. When the constitution reads "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." and a legislator attempts to write a law infringing on that right, the legislator should be censured or expelled.

I knew that the Bill of RIGHTS had more to it. Thank god leftists found some of the lost scripts left behind by revolutionary moms of america. Now we can add to the 2nd ammendment.

After 5 hours of live fire, you are fingerprinted, and pay a couple hundred bucks to wait 3 months for a license,
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed...

It comes out the mouth so swimmingly the new way.

I know we want this to fail, and @a and all that. But it's pretty likely to go through so we should be thinking what we may be able to add to it that will benefit us and communicate that to GOAL.
I would suggest full "shall issue", an end to suitability, and an end to restrictions. The rational is that with all the background checks and the training these other items are not nessisary.

I DON'T LIKE THIS, but this is the way things are in MA and damage needs to be minimized.

racist....this will severely prohibit or prevent lower income inner city minority individuals from being able to afford the five hour sessions.

I know we want this to fail, and @a and all that. But it's pretty likely to go through so we should be thinking what we may be able to add to it that will benefit us and communicate that to GOAL.
I would suggest full "shall issue", an end to suitability, and an end to restrictions. The rational is that with all the background checks and the training these other items are not nessisary.

I DON'T LIKE THIS, but this is the way things are in MA and damage needs to be minimized.

Amendment stuffing did not end well for the red flag bill. Watching the majority strip all of the provisions that actually did something about suicide prevention was a sight.

First, NOT a Linsky fan in ANY form. I think he's talking about classroom and then the range which is about 5 hours in total, as NRA courses involve this practice. That's what my GF did at my sportsmen's club. NRA, Women on Target. Cheap money for those of you trying to get your ladies on board with LTC.

On another note; Rumor had it that Linsky was advocating making bestiality legal in Mass a while back. If this is true, maybe some letters to the opinion pages would be in order. Like, how can a man who advocates this be trusted to create laws to "protect" the people. And can't anyone imagine children as potential victims of bestiality?

I just found a link from 2005 from the Free Republic

Bill Softens Bestiality Statute (The Bill Was Introduced By Massachusetts Democrats

Bill Softens Bestiality Statute (The Bill Was Introduced By Massachusetts Democrats
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Amendment stuffing did not end well for the red flag bill. Watching the majority strip all of the provisions that actually did something about suicide prevention was a sight.
Just like someone pulled "de-novo" from the ltc review language in the last big update, and we never got to find out who the traitor was. Even GOAL did not make an issue of it, only noted it as "removed". Either a totally back door deal or one of our "friends" that no one on our side wanted to anger. Loss of those two words was a huge defeat.

First, NOT a Linsky fan in ANY form. I think he's talking about classroom and then the range which is about 5 hours in total, as NRA courses involve this practice. That's what my GF did at my sportsmen's club. NRA, Women on Target. Cheap money for those of you trying to get your ladies on board with LTC.

Nope.

This is the text of the bill

SECTION 1. Section 131P of Chapter 140 of the General Laws is hereby amended by inserting after the word “curriculum” the following words:- Said curriculum must include a minimum of at least 5 hours of live discharge of firearms, rifles, and shotguns at a license gun club, including the discharge of at least 50 rounds of ammunition.

What a wonderful way to welcome people to the sport. Five hours of live discharge of firearms, rifles, and shotguns. Ten rounds per hour. Freaking retarded.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom