• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Gunsmith for Pin & Weld

Cham

NES Member
Does anybody know of any gunsmiths (preferably metro west/central MA) with open books? Or who are accepting new customers? I've reached out to a handful and have either gotten "we're booked up" or no response at all. Thanks for the help!

I was just looking into this myself. Saxonville will do them, they have a good reputation and they charge $75. You need to schedule an appointment on their website though.
Pullman still has a gunsmith, but he come sin as-needed. No idea what their turn around time is, but they now charge $90 (yikes).

Reminds me, I need to learn how to weld!

Checked they're website and it says they're closed to the public and not accepting new customers.
Unfortunately, unless something has changed, Tim and Steve are winding down G&N for good. The lockdowns killed their business.
MAGA Arms can help you out.

LaRocca Gun works in Worcester will pin and weld a brake or thread protector. I talked to him about six weeks ago and he was taking new customers.....unless “the fish are biting” (his words not mine).

Checked they're website and it says they're closed to the public and not accepting new customers.

Damn. I have two pin and weld jobs that I had planned, and could bring them right now. Thats 4 easy jobs right on this thread. I hope it’s because they are overwhelmed, and not shutting down.

Back
Top Bottom