• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Gun Store owner's opinion on firearms

Y'know what's great about WGS? Me neither.

My boss went there for his LTC course a while ago (he didn't know about their reputation until I filled him in) and was thoroughly disgusted by their attitude and ineptitude. How IS this place still in business??

Josh, it's pretty horrendous. I'm going to try and read everything, but from what I've seen he is a foe. He even says that more guns = more deaths. So why the hell does he sell them!?

WallHack, the guy clearly has disposable income and enough fudding idiots to keep him afloat.

Ware Gun shop is the worst excuse for a gun shop I've ever seen. Dirty, dark and just plain weak!!!! Many members here own more firearms then he has to sell on the shelf. Please avoid at all cost the Ware gun shop!!!!

He also debunks rather thoroughly the notion that there are often, or even ever, occasions when carrying a loaded, concealed weapon is likely to make an actual difference in a confrontation; when they do take place, it’s difficult for even a trained policeman to hit anything reliably

What reality do these people live in, candyland? Perhaps we should get this guy a subscription to American Rifleman so he can read the Armed Citizen. As for a "trained polceman" not being able to hit anything, ever seen the local police qualifying at your local gun club? I rest my case.

it must be some new type of marketing plan....support gun legislation to reduce gun ownership, then clean up on all the new gun owners buying.....hey .. wait

He's got a book deal and an army of Fudds who think just like the way he does. Unfortunately the Roger Moore of firearms will do just fine dragging the 2nd behind his pickup for all to see.

Just read the article on ammoland.

Yup, first class douche canoe.

If I lived out that way I think I'd swing in just to tell the guy what he is and where he can go.

maybe swing in, tell him you want to buy 10K worth of inventory let him do all the paper work and then when it comes time to pay just say oh I'm not really buying all this stuff from a douche like you lolz....

maybe swing in, tell him you want to buy 10K worth of inventory let him do all the paper work and then when it comes time to pay just say oh I'm not really buying all this stuff from a douche like you lolz....
Last time i was in his store, it had more cob webs and tumbleweeds in it than the wild west. He had no invintory. Honestly, i think he ownes the shop as a front to try and spread anti 2a propaganda.

I would be surprised if that guy had 10K worth of inventory period, from what people have been telling me. [rofl]

I have never been there, will never go there and will never suggest this place to anybody.
Is this guy related to the Fenway billboard liar?
He sounds like a pro-choice pediatrician.

I have never been there, will never go there and will never suggest this place to anybody.
Is this guy related to the Fenway billboard liar?
He sounds like a pro-choice pediatrician.

The fenway billboard gets me steamed every time. I work close by, so I see it often. Without even going into why the number shown is way bigger than it should be, almost none of those deaths are from assault weapons, it is just straight up lies.

I have started a dialogue with the Fenway liars, and they have actually answered, and restated their inaccuracies through the course of 2 whole email exchanges, before exiling me as that guy, who asked that question, and had those facts (At least I'm consistent!), despite having shown them that their stats are widely misconstrued. The "children" who were shot are mostly children(this is a sad stat though), of know repeat offender, gang impact thugs with outstanding warrants and thugs like THAT have ZERO "eF's" to give about:
1. The Law
2. People, little or big, who are harmed or killed with their guns
3: Morality or societal niceties

I destroyed their billboards credibility with minimal effort and expressed disgust that anybody would be associated with their propaganda efforts willingly.
It takes all kinds...

The fenway billboard gets me steamed every time. I work close by, so I see it often. Without even going into why the number shown is way bigger than it should be, almost none of those deaths are from assault weapons, it is just straight up lies.

The funny part about that billboard is that as far as a billboards go, it's a 110% failbus. Unless you're a pedestrian, or the traffic is stopped on the pike you'll never really even see the thing. I drove by it last Sunday night, and I knew what it was, but certainly couldn't read the thing or what the stupid counter said on it.

-Mike

I have started a dialogue with the Fenway liars some time ago, and they have actually answered, and restated their inaccuracies through the course of 2 whole email exchanges, before exiling me as that guy, who asked that question, and had those facts (At least I'm consistent!), despite having shown them that their stats are widely misconstrued. The "children" who were shot are mostly children(this is a sad stat though), of know repeat offender, gang impact thugs with outstanding warrants and thugs like THAT have ZERO "eF's" to give about:
1. The Law

I destroyed their billboards credibility with minimal effort and expressed disgust that anybody would be associated with their propaganda efforts willingly.

I have started a dialogue with the Fenway liars, and they have actually answered, and restated their inaccuracies through the course of 2 whole email exchanges, before exiling me as that guy, who asked that question, and had those facts (At least I'm consistent!), despite having shown them that their stats are widely misconstrued. The "children" who were shot are mostly children(this is a sad stat though), of know repeat offender, gang impact thugs with outstanding warrants and thugs like THAT have ZERO "eF's" to give about:
1. The Law

It takes all kinds...

You're wasting your time unless you can call him out in front of other people. Otherwise arguing with rosenthal in private dialogue would be like having an argument with Joesef Goebbels, if you think for even 5 seconds that Rosenthal cares about being factual, I have a nice bridge to sell you. He's a used car salesmen type of anti. His propaganda is all 110% pure, grade A bullshit and is delivered in such a way that shields him from immediate criticism. Most of his media appearances are rigged to his favor, with people who are friendly to his agenda, who he knows won't be too hard on him and will generally shield him from any serious criticism in whatever medium they're operating in. You're never going to hear him on Howie Carr's show like the guy from PETA. [rofl]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom