MA green sticker for fall turkey hunting

We have them at the Fish & Wildlife Office in West Boylston if you're going that way 730-400. I'll throw some in my truck tomorrow and can drop them off somewhere for you if it's in my travels.

I just got my license today and was reading through all the rules and regulations. Was planning to do some duck hunting for the first time in 2 decades this year around North Shore Cape Ann. Saw Turkey tags were only $5 so threw one in as I saw this was the last week of shotgun season. When I read deeper I saw I needed this tiny green sticker which seems...insane. The closest field office is in Boston (not going in there) or over an hour away in Worcester or something. Does anyone know if the turkey license I bought will at least be good in the 2022 spring season? Thanks.

I just got my license today and was reading through all the rules and regulations. Was planning to do some duck hunting for the first time in 2 decades this year around North Shore Cape Ann. Saw Turkey tags were only $5 so threw one in as I saw this was the last week of shotgun season. When I read deeper I saw I needed this tiny green sticker which seems...insane. The closest field office is in Boston (not going in there) or over an hour away in Worcester or something. Does anyone know if the turkey license I bought will at least be good in the 2022 spring season? Thanks.
It will expire this year. Out 5 bucks.

Now send in for the sticker so you don't missout in spring

God I hate the green sticker rule. Dumbest thing in MA hunting laws.. and that says alot. There’s hunters out there that fully support this BS thinking.

I think I have a couple extra in Western Ma if I can help anyone out.

This thread reminded me I can take that stupid sticker off of my gun finally. You know what a bitch it is to keep that on a gun owned by a guy that oils everything metal? I have it on there with a chunk of wrapping tape. It's like Massachusetts goes out of its way to suck every chance it gets. I will also look to see if I have any extras that made the trip out west.

Legitimate question - why can't we just use one of these and draw a little turkey on it with a marker?
Because the stupid regulation actually says it has to be an official sticker

*If you're hunting turkey with a shotgun or muzzleloader, an official safety sticker must placed on the gu

This thread reminded me I can take that stupid sticker off of my gun finally. You know what a bitch it is to keep that on a gun owned by a guy that oils everything metal? I have it on there with a chunk of wrapping tape. It's like Massachusetts goes out of its way to suck every chance it gets. I will also look to see if I have any extras that made the trip out west.
Apply the sticker to the tang, and cover it with a square of packing tape, and call it a f***in day.

Put the sticker on a small round magnet?

Back
Top Bottom