MA Governor Race

I was fooled once. I sent him $ and I sent him few letters when we were attacked by Maura. I received replies written by front desk security during the night shift.

I will vote for him again because the other alternative is unacceptable. But I will vote for him like I vote for dandelions on my front lawn.

We need to get someone better in MA!

I'm voting democrat also. It will be the first time in my life I ever voted for a D. At least with a D you know what you are going to get.

Baker can climb a wall of dicks using only one hand and his mouth.

In this silly state there will be plenty of others who will vote for Ds. They do not need you, and you will get what you deserve.

In this silly state there will be plenty of others who will vote for Ds. They do not need you, and you will get what you deserve.

As as opposed to voting for Charlie, aka Tall Deval, and getting what I don't deserve? Maura can do pretty much what she want and Tall Deval will do nothing to stop her so....

The problem is that it doesn't really teach them a lesson and it never has because they don't suffer serious consequences for their unconstitutional and therefore criminal actions. If Baker doesn't win next time he'll still have his government benefits and he'll still be wealthy while we'll still be getting the shaft.

If you don't teach them a lesson at the voting booth, then they will never learn.

CB turned his back on gun owners and he should pay the price, regardless of the consequences. If not, his next step will be to run for Congress, then probably the WH. F him.

As as opposed to voting for Charlie, aka Tall Deval, and getting what I don't deserve? Maura can do pretty much what she want and Tall Deval will do nothing to stop her so....

Whenever I see those 2 together I have a feeling that she is telling him:"Put that pussy hat on, put it on now!"

And Crying Baker is whispering back:"I am still knitting it."

Yet, when she will be elected, pussy hats will be mandatory just like motorcycle helmets in MA. For our own safety! You will be allowed to knit one, or one will be provided for you, and those "privacy protecting" cameras on the turnpike will report on you whenever you will feel like starting an uprising by not wearing your head protection.

I honestly don't know - on one hand he is utterly useless for us, on the other hand the Dem base in this state is energized enough to elect an extreme left winger in which case we will deal with renewed attacks on 2A as well as higher taxes and other, ahem, stuff.

So it will be a choice between bad and really really bad.

It's like the old joke - what's the difference between an optimist and a pessimist.

An optimist says "Things are so bad, they can't possibly get any worse at this point."

Pessimist: "Just you wait..."

I won't be voting for any MA politicians unless we can get a real conservative to run, which won't happen, so I won't be voting here. Except with my feet, eventually, or perhaps sooner if some healeyesque commie retard gets in.

gosh, there is no question that one-and-done baker is anti gun. He is not our friend.

But he did a couple good things, such as veto the legislative pay raise, veto this budget feed-trough legislation:

http://www.massteacher.org/news/archive/2016/act_now_to_reverse_vetoes_made_by_the_governor.aspx

If we dump him, and get a dem....we will be stuck with a dem for a LONG TIME. The fantasy of then getting a valid republican candidate in the NEXT election is just that-fantasy.

Not sure how to call this one!

Healey is Satan incarnate.

I don't understand any action, or inaction, that would allow her to gain more power than she has now.

The only way I would stay home is if the choices were the dimpled tyrant against David Linsky, Cynthia Creem or Sonia Chang-Diaz.

But he did a couple good things, such as veto the legislative pay raise

That was a wink, wink, nod, nod type of thing with Rosenberg and DeLeo. As Howie Carr put it: "He didn’t really fight the outrageous 67-percent legislative pay raises, failing even to issue his hollow veto threat until it became clear the greedy hacks had enough votes to override it."

I won't be voting for any MA politicians unless we can get a real conservative to run, which won't happen, so I won't be voting here. Except with my feet, eventually, or perhaps sooner if some healeyesque commie retard gets in.

Same here.

I knew Charlie was a pussy, I just didn't think anything with 2A would come across his desk. But he's failed in a myriad of ways to show he is a useless pandering powerless figurehead. I won't vote for a D, but the devil you know is better than the Faker you don't. Charlie Baker is not a republican/conservative. Is he better than the alternative...maybe, that's what people are going to have to decide. To me, he's an embarrassment, this whole state and the sanctuary city of Boston are an embarrassment. I'm tired of being embarrassed........ I'm done...I will vote with my feet.

It's not just the retard pols, the weather, taxes, and shift to illegal aliens services we are all going to have to pay for is sending me out. 2A rights will just be icing on the cake of moving. About a year left.....can't wait. Getting things in order already, wife and I are ready. Perhaps, she is more than I which I never thought would be the case.

Last edited:
"So, are you going for Setti Warren or perhaps waiting on fmr Dem senator Dick Wolf?

Either way you are going to get way more tax & spend and even less 2A friendly positions with those choices. There is almost no chance of a Republican challenger in the primary, so you are pretty limited in choice."
I'm sure as hell not voting for Setti. Either vote for Baker or sit the election out.

Not voting for Baker is cutting off your nose to spite your face. If he loses you will get a governor that is MUCH less 2A friendly and an even stronger supporter of Healy. There is no chance a conservative Republican winds up in that office.

Not voting for Baker is cutting off your nose to spite your face. If he loses you will get a governor that is MUCH less 2A friendly and an even stronger supporter of Healy. There is no chance a conservative Republican winds up in that office.

So a governor who hates 2A protections or a governor who outright despises them. That doesn't seem to be much of a choice.

So a governor who hates 2A protections or a governor who outright despises them. That doesn't seem to be much of a choice.

The choice is simple. Which democrat is the lesser of two evils? Chose the one that doesn't care (or understand) about your 2A rights, or the one that actively tries to dismantle them.

It isn't much of a choice and is certainly no voice for 2A. Yes, it sucks royally but as was said we need to be smart, put emotions aside and do all we can to support the lesser of the two evils. Otherwise we fall further, faster, with less chance of making any headway.

In hindsight who here would not rather have Scott Brown, despite the backstabbing rather than batshit crazy Liawatha? We just need to embrace the suck and do what we can to make the most of it. Or when we've finally had enough we salute the dickwads and join the exodus.

Never voted for Faker - never will. If Healy gets the job - she won't have the power to do anything anymore - according to Charlie that is.

That's not so simple. Be careful what you wish for. Healy will put her minion in place just like her predecessor did. Then you have an ultra fanatic 2A hater in both orafices.

I'd rather have tired, beat down 'ol Martha as AG than Heir Healy any day. No way she would bother to fight so hard to dismantle things with the same irreverence as Healy. Last thing you want is a younger, radical enthusiastic AG, who has still yet to prove their self and leave her/his/its mark on MA.

Back
Top Bottom