• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Govenor Race 2014

I would love to see the Primary's happen before the convention. The Republican voters should decide who the canididate is, not a bunch of GOP insiders.

I can see the point of doing it both ways. The idea of eliminating the super weak from the race and giving us a good 2-3 candidates makes sense BUT delegates shouldn't be able to eliminate even a second option because they were all suckered in to one and eliminating an option for the average slave. From what I saw at my RTC was they are trying to eliminate guys like Mark and just focus on Baker and fine tuning the screw job they are going to give to the slaves.

At least in my area we are pushing to drive out the establishment and bring in the common slave so the actual people have a voice. Now my question is why does the Mayor, rep, and senator all get automatic seats? To me this is bullshit because part of our push to drive them out is because of the shitbag mayor we have. We revoked his powers within the RTC but he still gets a delegate because of his "title". Guess who the establishment are going to fall in line with[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom