• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Freedom Rally Dumpster Fire

One thing we should probably have learned from the last year is that protest with MSM support pushes politicians to consider what protesters want and possibly to appease them. However, protest without MSM support is counterproductive, probably an unmitigated disaster, even. If you have reason to believe the MSM will make a concerted effort to distort the facts and smear the participants, let alone if there's a good chance that the rally could devolve into some kind of sh*t show with only a little help from ANTIFA or whatnot, it's better to choose other forms of political action than rallies/protests. This is not because you don't have the right to peaceably assemble. You do. But doing it to make yourself feel good when there's no chance of it actually helping the cause is public masturbation, not political action.
I'm still fond of mysterious midnight fires at politicians' / judges' / ... residences.

And aides (or family members) just up and disappearing without a trace, never to be heard from again.

I partially laugh at this, because I’d bet that at the rate we’re going, NH will be blue before you know it.
Could happen, but the state legislature is broken up into such small constituencies it will be difficult to mute them. Nh has republican gov, hor, and senate majorities. They won house last election, and if i am not mistaken the control of house has flipped like 5 of the last 6 election cycles. When candidates run in NH, they meet the voters face to face literally, and they meet almost everyone of them when running for state government because of their small districts<population wise>. eff them and you do not last long.
Quite a few State rep in NH hav about 4000 constituents. That is not a lot.

Could happen, but the state legislature is broken up into such small constituencies it will be difficult to mute them. Nh has republican gov, hor, and senate majorities. They won house last election, and if i am not mistaken the control of house has flipped like 5 of the last 6 election cycles. When candidates run in NH, they meet the voters face to face literally, and they meet almost everyone of them when running for state government because of their small districts<population wise>. eff them and you do not last long.
...all of which will mean absolutely nothing if the voting process itself is sufficiently compromised.

...all of which will mean absolutely nothing if the voting process itself is sufficiently compromised.
Not really. It is a lot easier to sniff out dirty play when there are only 4000 total ballots.
But let's say it means nothing, it would also mean nothing that Mass votes liberal. Because did they really? Maybe the vote has just been fraudulent there longer.

Not really. It is a lot easier to sniff out dirty play when there are only 4000 total ballots.
It is, but only if it's allowed to happen and someone is of a mind to do so.

And yes, I've long suspected that there's been funny business here in Connecticut. Most recently, of course, with 2020: isn't it peculiar that, prior, absentee ballots were tightly regulated (and those who got them - military, traveling salesmen, caregivers, ... - tended to "know the drill") but last fall when they were opened to "all comers" the reject rate actually DECLINED?

I was at a planning board meeting tonight in NH. Of the 7 or so members, I would bet at least 3 were far left. Rest were undeterminable at best. Granted, I'm surely stereotyping but this is where it starts.

Board members become council members, then mayors and state legislators. Need more conservatives to take part in these. Yes, it's not fun, and a major time commitment. But this is where it starts.

Our North Attleboro town council is full of libtards, minus a couple of sane folks. Unless we get more conservatives in, it'll get worse. How many whacko leftists are on school boards.

And what is this trying to accomplish? These rallies only congeal the general negative image of 2A/Freedom supporters. The media is just going to make everyone look like out-of-touch nuts which is ridiculously easy to do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.
I agree. It seems we do better being “out of sight, out of mind” in Mass. You’ll never sway any libtards showing up at the state house dressed in worn out camo hunting gear screaming to get access to more guns. Unfortunately, this battle needs to be funded to fight in the court room and to elect good people, not dbags like Markey, Warren, Baker, etc.

I don’t know why everyone craps on things like this. We get walked on in this state, especially regarding our 2A rights. America’s about standing up for what you believe in. I feel like this country is full of pansies. Everyone says nothing will happen, and they stay home. Well, keep stitting on your azz and nothing will happen. Actually something will happen, we will lose more rights. It worked for BLM, there is enough gun owners if we just stuck together. It’s a sad place from where we were to where we are now…… My poor kids. And very few will stand up for thier rights anymore.

All government is shit. So just lay down and stop trying. Pathetic. This is what America has come too. So sad
master-yoda-quotes.jpg

All government is shit. So just lay down and stop trying. Pathetic. This is what America has come too. So sad
Don’t be so discouraged. Just because some people (lots of people) don’t want to be associated with a bunch of LARP’ers trying to get their picture in the paper with their Chinesium Amazon Tier 07 operators kit and any other attention whores who aren’t working that day or just woke up on the Common, doesn’t mean everybody’s given up, by any means.

There are probably 80% more that won’t even show up until the shooting starts. Feds are at these rallies 100% of the time taking photos, taking notes and sometimes standing right next to you egging you on to do something stupid, looking for their next “That guy right there, let’s make him a terrorist” type plan.

And what is this trying to accomplish? These rallies only congeal the general negative image of 2A/Freedom supporters. The media is just going to make everyone look like out-of-touch nuts which is ridiculously easy to do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.
Great idea ! You hosting ? Good luck !

Don’t be so discouraged. Just because some people (lots of people) don’t want to be associated with a bunch of LARP’ers trying to get their picture in the paper with their Chinesium Amazon Tier 07 operators kit and any other attention whores who aren’t working that day or just woke up on the Common, doesn’t mean everybody’s given up, by any means.

There are probably 80% more that won’t even show up until the shooting starts. Feds are at these rallies 100% of the time taking photos, taking notes and sometimes standing right next to you egging you on to do something stupid, looking for their next “That guy right there, let’s make him a terrorist” type
You guys are so paranoid. 🤣. Who said anything about shooting. Yes let’s do nothing. Let’s just save them the hassle and give up our guns too. By your metrics thier just gunna get em eventually. I can’t wait to move out this shit state and the away pansies Gotta learn from Texas where the real patriots are.

You guys are so paranoid. 🤣. Who said anything about shooting. Yes let’s do nothing. Let’s just save them the hassle and give up our guns too. By your metrics thier just gunna get em eventually. I can’t wait to move out this shit state and the away pansies Gotta learn from Texas where the real patriots are.
You go on with your bad self and do you. Good luck. Personally I know what my role is in all of this, and it’s not as a protester. When the time comes, and I surely hope it doesn’t, I’ll be where I’m needed and I won’t have a sign in my hands, begging for mercy at the stoop of some humps staircase while being laughed at thru the windows.

You aren’t wrong in wanting to do this, and neither am I wrong in recognizing our individual roles.

Last edited:
You go on with your bad self and do you. Good luck. Personally I know what my role is in all of this, and it’s not as a protester. When the time comes, and I surely hope it doesn’t, I’ll be where I’m needed and I won’t have a sign in my hands, begging for mercy at the stoop of some humps staircase while being laughed at thru the windows.

You aren’t wrong in wanting to do this, and neither am I wrong in recognizing our individual roles.
I agree with you. But at the same token. If we don’t do something now. When the times comes you won’t have the tools you need. They will be crushed in mandatory buy back.
All I can say is good luck to us. And out children.

I agree with you. But at the same token. If we don’t do something now. When the times comes you won’t have the tools you need. They will be crushed in mandatory buy back.
All I can say is good luck to us. And out children.
I don’t know if you realize that you’re literally calling people pansies out of one side of your mouth and then submitting to an ‘imagined’ mandatory buyback out of the other.

I appreciate your concern and level of motivation here, I really do, but again, we all need to know our role in regard to our personal strengths and weaknesses. What will your (our) personal role be in all of this, is up to each individual to decide accordingly.

If my weapons are ever taken from me then I pray that they served me well before I fell. It will not be voluntarily. I will not submit to tyranny.

Last edited:
Events like these are pointless until you can get a substantial amount of people, at least a 1000.
But now,if you do that - you will get fbi on all of them. It is not a good time to pretend there are any rights reserved for you. You are dealing with a terror machine that presumes an every citizen a terrorist, and terrorists are stripped of any rights by people you have elected.
Time for demonstrations has passed now.
Agreed. It would be better to pass the proverbial hat and ask for $10 a head, and make a sizable donation to Firearms Coalition Policy.

Back
Top Bottom