MA Freedom Rally Dumpster Fire

I appreciate what OP is trying to do, but until our state demographic changes, it’s pointless. They know gun control gets them elected and that we are a minority opinion. They will simply ignore you as usual.
The time would be better spent taking your kids or a friend to the range
It's sad but true. If the majority of snowflakes ever wake up in this state it will already be too late. That's why I'm going to escape the Communistwealth and move to America. I promise I won't wait until they're air lifting people out, I'll go much sooner.

I've been thinking of changing my Avatar, Merica!

1629384504494.png

The main thing the whole 2A/Freedom movement lacks is cohesive leadership and I believe this is a major setback to our attempts to protect personal liberties. How many 2A special interest groups are there? NRA, Comm2A, GOA, 2A Foundation, CCRKBA, etc. Far too many to mention, all trying to accomplish a version of the same goal, all spending the same money on the same things but not together, all screaming at the castle at the same time and in the process drowning out each other's voices. Not to knock the beard boyz, but Ugly Larry with his beer gut, scraggly facial hair, greasy baseball hat and ripped jeans waving a Gadson flag is not going to advance the chess piece. We need to band together and put forth a select handful of our most polished faces, our most well spoken people, our most confident personalities and set them loose to speak on our behalf in a way that will appeal to sensible America (yes, she still exists). We need a 2A Ben Shapiro to be our big stick.

Until we present a polished and united front we are forever going to be marginalized.

AAANTS.png

It's sad but true. If the majority of snowflakes ever wake up in this state it will already be too late. That's why I'm going to escape the Communistwealth and move to America. I promise I won't wait until they're air lifting people out, I'll go much sooner.

View attachment 514031
NH had better hurry up and clean up the voting process.

new-hampshire-2020-election-results-1607640052.jpg

Chart

Joe Biden
+76,395 from 2016

Donald Trump
+19,864 from 2016

View attachment 514031
I partially laugh at this, because I’d bet that at the rate we’re going, NH will be blue before you know it.

Convince me you’re not with a 3-letter agency?

[popcorn]
Wrong avatar.
Use this one: [wave]

We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.
Are you trying to change government behavior
by changing our rulers' minds,
or by making them all laugh themselves to death?

This didn't look to be a gun rally though, ...
Prediction:
It's a mainly anti-vax-but-open-to-all-modern-disgruntlements rally
lead by the most radical element of the fück-Baker wing of the Mass GOP.

Last edited:
One thing we should probably have learned from the last year is that protest with MSM support pushes politicians to consider what protesters want and possibly to appease them. However, protest without MSM support is counterproductive, probably an unmitigated disaster, even. If you have reason to believe the MSM will make a concerted effort to distort the facts and smear the participants, let alone if there's a good chance that the rally could devolve into some kind of sh*t show with only a little help from ANTIFA or whatnot, it's better to choose other forms of political action than rallies/protests. This is not because you don't have the right to peaceably assemble. You do. But doing it to make yourself feel good when there's no chance of it actually helping the cause is public masturbation, not political action.

The hilarious thing is that Paul (the mayor) states he’s a 2A supporter and I do believe he’s a [Fudd] gun owner. Of course he really doesn’t need a gun for protection since he has “two black belts” and is a renown knife fighter…

Attachments

• indiana-jones-sword.gif
    indiana-jones-sword.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
I partially laugh at this, because I’d bet that at the rate we’re going, NH will be blue before you know it.

I laugh at your little soldiers. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too. (Possibly one of the worst 80's dialog exchanges in teh HISTORY of bad 80's dialog exchanges ever.)

View attachment 514134

Nobody could take 2 mins to proof read this before going live?
Welcome to a page ago.LOL. It's not the only grammatical error. LOL

well.. yeah.. it's definitely an uphill climb.. and that hill is like Mt. Everest.

point is that the rallies, although feel good to do, are generally useless in the long term. To change things long term, you need education and involvement at the grass-roots level.

Well, we have been slowly sliding from the Everest of freedom for at least 100 years, there is just no way to fix it all with just one rally. Everyone wants instant results, but that's not how life works. This rally may slow the tide, but it won't put us on top in an instant.

Frankly, too many people don't want it bad enough. I want a lot of things, everyone does. The real question is what are you willing to risk/pay for it. People balk at spending half a day at a rally, so that's probably not a very high price.

At this point, the rally isn't for the Faker, it's to rally to the colors and realize that there are more people who are will pay for freedom.

The bigger issue is not 2a, not 1a or any of the bullshit. It's the enormous tax harvester and millions of oxygen thieves. Deal with that and many things will just fall into place.

I appreciate what OP is trying to do, but until our state demographic changes, it’s pointless. They know gun control gets them elected and that we are a minority opinion. They will simply ignore you as usual.
The time would be better spent taking your kids or a friend to the range Moving to a normal state.
fixed it for you

I laugh at your little soldiers. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too. (Possibly one of the worst 80's dialog exchanges in teh HISTORY of bad 80's dialog exchanges ever.)

... It's not the only grammatical error. LOL

(Kewl Greengrocer's Apostrophe in the YoutUbe title, too).

Frankly, too many people don't want it bad enough. I want a lot of things, everyone does. The real question is what are you willing to risk/pay for it. ...
Maybe the real question is
what are you willing to make someone else pay
for their taking your freedom away.
(Although I grant that's covered by "risk").

If I’m not mistaken that poor bastard is still sitting in Fed solitary confinement since Jan, and still has not been formally charged with anything.
why to charge anybody with anything if you can now legally put them into a jail cell for forever?
the court circus is now an obsolete concept.

And what is this trying to accomplish? These rallies only congeal the general negative image of 2A/Freedom supporters. The media is just going to make everyone look like out-of-touch nuts which is ridiculously easy to do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.
Who?

Amazing they are using a Google email account.

And silly to organize something like that during normal working hours

Back
Top Bottom