• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Freedom Rally Dumpster Fire

edited because everyone would rather just sit and be miserable in their wet blankets here.

so let’s talk about who we can elect to save us from certain doom 😂

Attachments

• 1629373310203.jpeg
    1629373310203.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
And what is this trying to accomplish? These rallies only congeal the general negative image of 2A/Freedom supporters. The media is just going to make everyone look like out-of-touch nuts which is ridiculously easy to do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.

And what is this trying to accomplish? These rallies only congeal the general negative image of 2A/Freedom supporters. The media is just going to make everyone look like out-of-touch nuts which is ridiculously easy to do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. We would be better off banding together privately, electing a young and well spoken representative and sending this well funded person off to take a public stand.
I get it, but how long is ‘walking softly and carrying big stick’ going to go on while we all continue to get f***ed?

ive got my own small tribes, I’m just feeling like politics are failing us at all levels. I agree we need to elect better representatives who value our freedoms, the fact of the matter is, we live behind enemy lines here and the chances of that are slim IMO.

I just wish there was a show of people who can voice their displeasure of unnecessary vaccine mandates, masks etc. I know there are more people who agree, why sit in silence? It’s not going to do any good.

I get it, but how long is ‘walking softly and carrying big stick’ going to go on while we all continue to get f***ed?

ive got my own small tribes, I’m just feeling like politics are failing us at all levels. I agree we need to elect better representatives who value our freedoms, the fact of the matter is, we live behind enemy lines here and the chances of that are slim IMO.

I just wish there was a show of people who can voice their displeasure of unnecessary vaccine mandates, masks etc. I know there are more people who agree, why sit in silence? It’s not going to do any good.
If you can make everyone who shows up wear a suit, be well groomed, and not look like a caricature, then it may have a bit more of a chance in Mass

Events like these are pointless until you can get a substantial amount of people, at least a 1000.
But now,if you do that - you will get fbi on all of them. It is not a good time to pretend there are any rights reserved for you. You are dealing with a terror machine that presumes an every citizen a terrorist, and terrorists are stripped of any rights by people you have elected.
Time for demonstrations has passed now.

If you can make everyone who shows up wear a suit, be well groomed, and not look like a caricature, then it may have a bit more of a chance in Mass
It is not, obviously, that is expected after the pictures of the moron shaman from that staged ‘insurrection’.

That is a mental picture now for any 2A advocacy, for a long time.

I appreciate what OP is trying to do, but until our state demographic changes, it’s pointless. They know gun control gets them elected and that we are a minority opinion. They will simply ignore you as usual.
The time would be better spent taking your kids or a friend to the range

I appreciate what OP is trying to do, but until our state demographic changes, it’s pointless. They know gun control gets them elected and that we are a minority opinion. They will simply ignore you as usual.
The time would be better spent taking your kids or a friend to the range

this.. 100%. I was at the 2016 rally.. yes it was a good showing, but in the end, it changed nothing..

change starts with education.. educate the youth, convert an on-the-fence anti, etc. I personally run a Women on Target program. Usually there's a few women there that are completely new who were either dragged by a friend, or suggested by a gun owner. These moms have influence over other moms who might be anti.

The other way to change is get involved. Run in local elections. Actively support candidates who support your causes.

The Attleboro area demographic used to be fairly Red.. Now it's primarily Blue.. Attleboro has gone full retard in their local elections. North is following quickly.

this.. 100%. I was at the 2016 rally.. yes it was a good showing, but in the end, it changed nothing..

change starts with education.. educate the youth, convert an on-the-fence anti, etc. I personally run a Women on Target program. Usually there's a few women there that are completely new who were either dragged by a friend, or suggested by a gun owner. These moms have influence over other moms who might be anti.

The other way to change is get involved. Run in local elections. Actively support candidates who support your causes.

The Attleboro area demographic used to be fairly Red.. Now it's primarily Blue.. Attleboro has gone full retard in their local elections. North is following quickly.
You gotta be kidding. It is a state where rights of coyotes are protected so they would be allowed to bite your 3 yr old children on the beach.
It is beyond of point of no return.

The hilarious thing is that Paul (the mayor) states he’s a 2A supporter and I do believe he’s a [Fudd] gun owner. Of course he really doesn’t need a gun for protection since he has “two black belts” and is a renown knife fighter…

Just posted as some food for thought.

im sure there will be some ‘antifa ideas’ there.

im just tired of sitting here and watching bullshit get forced down my throat everyday with new regulations and mandates. Like how do we just let this happen and be like ‘we need to elect better cucks to serve us.’ We’ve got first responders and frontline workers who are having their cereers threatened over this. There needs to be more acting, and less talking.

pretty sure New Zealand or Australia just took some 24,000 kids to get mandatory vaccination from their parents.

im all ears for ideas…

The hilarious thing is that Paul (the mayor) states he’s a 2A supporter and I do believe he’s a [Fudd] gun owner. Of course he really doesn’t need a gun for protection since he has “two black belts” and is a renown knife fighter…
You couldn’t be more right. He didn’t do shit for me when I was having problems with my LTC issuance back when I was 21.

I’m about ready to vote for that guy Jim Poore lol

agree. it'll turn into a media nightmare when they focus on the commandos with rifles strapped on. well meaning commandos? sure, but they don't help the cause.

no, in massachusetts, it's the guns in general thing that turns the thing south, not how you're dressed. very hard to change peoples minds on that firearm issue.

im just tired of sitting here and watching bullshit get forced down my throat everyday with new regulations and mandates. Like how do we just let this happen and be like ‘we need to elect better cucks to serve us.’ We’ve got first responders and frontline workers who are having their cereers threatened over this. There needs to be more acting, and less talking.
bud, you live in an extremely liberal democratic state. gun regulation and total banning are high on the agenda.

Just posted as some food for thought.

im sure there will be some ‘antifa ideas’ there.

pretty sure New Zealand or Australia just took some 24,000 kids to get mandatory vaccination from their parents.

im all ears for ideas…
you are absolutely free to do all that you think is right, just, for all our sake - do not follow provocateurs that may start screaming to take on the state house.
as it is all that those things now lead to - just an another excuse for more .gov repressions.

Super spreader? I'm in!

Don't you worry. if there seems like there will be too many people, Charlie will shut it down before it starts.

Nobody should put the words “Massachusetts “ and “freedom” into one sentence.

Massachusetts lacks the freedom seen in many other states. See!

As far as this: Is this going to be a bunch of smart people protesting for general freedom in mASS or is it a giant covert AlwaysTrump rally??? Because I'll pass on the latter. And the grammatical mistakes make me think it's the latter. LOL

(finally opens image in new tab and zooms in. . . . )
Honestly - they've got, like, 17 different talking points. Pick one or two and rally for that. This is just a shit-show in the making. I'm going to work.

agree. it'll turn into a media nightmare when they focus on the commandos with rifles strapped on. well meaning commandos? sure, but they don't help the cause.

no, in massachusetts, it's the guns in general thing that turns the thing south, not how you're dressed. very hard to change peoples minds on that firearm issue.

bud, you live in an extremely liberal democratic state. gun regulation and total banning are high on the agenda.
This didn't look to be a gun rally though, so keeping that from becoming part of it has a better chance to push through other freedoms.

Who are we kidding though, its Mass and none of this will matter anyway

You gotta be kidding. It is a state where rights of coyotes are protected so they would be allowed to bite your 3 yr old children on the beach.
It is beyond of point of no return.

well.. yeah.. it's definitely an uphill climb.. and that hill is like Mt. Everest.

point is that the rallies, although feel good to do, are generally useless in the long term. To change things long term, you need education and involvement at the grass-roots level.

Back
Top Bottom