• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Firearms Law - Public Safety Meeting in Natick tonight. Natick Residents!

You guys who are showing up should probably do so well dressed and cleaned up. Like it or not their are stereotypes about us Id rather see broken rather than reinforced. Being beligerant off the bat doesnt help us any.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking as the Devil's Advocate - the "invitation" is specifically for "members of the Natick Schools Community" - were I to be orchestrating the charade, I'd make sure than any dissenting voice not part of the designated community be shut down, ASAP.

Just planning for the bad.
[sad]

I can't make it, but bes wished to Lord and Boris, and any others that can be there.

If you aren't permitted to audio/videotape, are any Natick residents able/willing to tape from the cable access channel?

According to the OP: This event will be recorded for telecast on Natick Pegasus.

If you aren't permitted to audio/videotape, are any Natick residents able/willing to tape from the cable access channel?

According to the OP: This event will be recorded for telecast on Natick Pegasus.

I'm not sure if I get the channel, I should, if yes then I'm recording it and then trying to figure out how to get it out of the box. It would be helpful to cut specific pearls of this idiot's wisdom with actual facts and hang on youtube for the world to see.

Speaking as the Devil's Advocate - the "invitation" is specifically for "members of the Natick Schools Community" - were I to be orchestrating the charade, I'd make sure than any dissenting voice not part of the designated community be shut down, ASAP. ...

This works in both directions, so if there is a problem, someone better be able to point that out to them.

The way it usually works at many town meeting type venues is you say your name and address before you speak.

If they request I say my name and Address I'm not going to waste my time if it's going to be held against me

Even if you dont live there you work there, sounds like a vested interest to me, and not just an "interloper from afar" or some BS.

Give em hell! (as appropriate)

-Mike

I don't see this scheduled to show anytime on that Natick channel, clever moonbats allow themselves an ample time to edit retardation from the tape.

I have small video recorder, but battery life on it is probably 5 min tops and I can't get an extra pack by tonight, so please bring whatever you got. I hope that I can capture the creation of the "new one" for Mr. Linsky.

Also, "Morse Institute Library"
Institute makes me think of a school. As I am not familiar with this building, can someone tell me about it

it's part of the Minuteman Library Network, i don't believe it's a school. it's a public community building.

I don't see this scheduled to show anytime on that Natick channel, clever moonbats allow themselves an ample time to edit retardation from the tape.
I have small video recorder, but battery life on it is probably 5 min tops and I can't get an extra pack by tonight, so please bring whatever you got. I hope that I can capture the creation of the "new one" for Mr. Linsky.

i'll be there with my camcorder, and point and shoot that can take video as well.

you are getting off at the MBTA station, how about Brian's shop, he is open til 8 tonight and it's close ... I think.

he's closing his shop at 7 tonight...we can meet in front of, or in my condo if you want to, i live right behind the police station, and next to casey's diner if you guys are familiar with the area...which is also spitting distance from the library...with PLENTY of parking...

he's closing his shop at 7 tonight...we can meet in front of, or in my condo if you want to, i live right behind the police station, and next to casey's diner if you guys are familiar with the area...which is also spitting distance from the library...with PLENTY of parking...

plenty of parking ... I'm sold!

I think Mr. Wolf, Lord1234 and Boris will be good reps.

If we make this all about gun control we will lose. Make it about safety. Give them a solution i.e. post a cop at every school. Change the argument from gun control. (btw, EddieCoyle reminded me of these things on the phone)

I certainly wouldn't want you guys to sit by while they attack gun rights though which, from the flier, is what I think they will attempt to do.

Also - try not to sit next to each other (easy for me to say from afar). Good luck.

Last edited:
Tell them that their need to feel warm and safe does not supersede my right to self defense (which makes me warm and safe)

Back
Top Bottom