MA Firearms Law - Public Safety Meeting in Natick tonight. Natick Residents!

Mike S

NES Member
Dear Members of the Natick Public Schools Community:

The Town of Natick invites you to a

Public Safety Forum on Violence Prevention

Thursday, December 20, 2012, 7:00 - 8:30 PM

Morse Institute Library, 14 East Central Street
Lebowitz Meeting Room, Lower Level

Please join an informational session about gun laws and regulations, and what you,
your family and your community can do to be healthy and safe in a free society.

Featuring presentations by...

Natick Police Chief James Hicks

· local laws, regulations and enforcement

State Representative David Linsky

· state and federal laws about gun licensing and ownership

David Margil, Natick School Committee Chair

· school policies around safety and violence

Dr. Chris Gordon, Medical Director and Senior VP at Advocates Inc.

· access to mental health services

Public Q&A

Why this forum? In the aftermath of mass shootings in Newtown, Connecticut and other communities, Natick residents may have concerns and questions about the availability of firearms; town and school policies; federal, state and local firearms regulations; and mental health services for individuals and families. This event is intended to provide information and answer questions about public health and safety for our families and our community.

This event will be recorded for telecast on Natick Pegasus.

State Representative David Linsky

· state and federal laws about gun licensing and ownership

Why not just invite Sarah Brady to the party also?

[rolleyes]

Someone should go to represent our interests if they can. They should bring a friend to videotape and a barf bag (they're going to need it!).

FIFY

This is going to be a bag job of epic proportions. I doubt that anyone who know anything about MA and Fed gun laws will be allowed to speak without being booed out of the room.

FIFY

This is going to be a bag job of epic proportions. I doubt that anyone who know anything about MA and Fed gun laws will be allowed to speak without being booed out of the room.

Maybe Deval could go and speak about the gun laws in his state.....Oh wait!

Would be nice to load up the audience with pro 2A folks, if only just for fun.
Better yet, hand out GOAL pamphlets.

FIFY

If they want to drag someone out for making a rational, reasoned argument then let them. That's what the videographer is for.

Shit, that's really tempting, if I'm around tonight and can find bail money in advance, I'm headed over [rofl]

Dude, I got your back with the bail money. Hearing some guy with a thick eastern European accent give them the business on US gun laws would be worth the price of a bail for you.

Will you be bringing a shit shovel?

that would be a great topic to bring up since there are so many high capacity shovels available in Natick.

So what are the rules for videotaping, can we do audio too? I am not sure on the current state of prohibitions for speaking.

that would be a great topic to bring up since there are so many high capacity shovels available in Natick.

So what are the rules for videotaping, can we do audio too? I am not sure on the current state of prohibitions for speaking.

It's an open meeting with the public invited.

I would love to see someone try and shut-down any video taping/recording.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was broadcast by their community access channel.

For the moment you can speak, just don't use assault speech..

i'll be there with my video camera and my nra life member jacket on...there's no laws against carrying in a library is there? i looked at the MGL's but it only talks about schools and universities

crap, I have people coming over to see the car I'm selling, I hope you start late so I can come with my "I went to this build party and all I got was an AK 47" t-shirt. [rofl]

This is how I see this meeting going....

5964078120_24887c7ff5_o.gif

ugh, **** it, I'm cancelling all my appointments and heading there for pain fest. I'll bring some needles to jam under my fingernails to counter the sound of fingernails over the blackboard coming out of Linsky's anus. Look for me in a bright red t-shirt with an AK.

Say it now, say it loud, I own high capacity - extra killy - armor piercing assault weapons and I am proud!

ugh, **** it, I'm cancelling all my appointments and heading there for pain fest. I'll bring some needles to jam under my fingernails to counter the sound of fingernails over the blackboard coming out of Linsky's anus. Look for me in a bright red t-shirt with an AK.

Be sure to speak in your best FPS Russia accent with the smell of vodka on your breath.

pro.jpg

Say it now, say it loud, I own high capacity - extra killy - armor piercing assault weapons and I am proud!
And as always... have a nice day

So are one of you guys going to call him out when he starts lying about the laws in MA? You know he will.

-Mike

The Town of Natick invites you to a

Public Safety Forum on Violence Prevention

Public Q&A

How does one "prevent violence"? I thought one could only react to it.

How come Jim Wallace is not on the panel? Can someone from GOAL give them a call, and get their foot in the door?

Public Q&A: If nobody from GOAL can actually speak as a presenter, they should attend as part of the audience. I wish I was a Natick resident, and/or had my schedule free tonight.

If anyone DOES make it, please record it, and thank you! Also, make sure to ask if there is a list you need to sign up on in order to speak. Too many times, there has been, but nobody told our side!!!!!

Last edited:
I wish I was a Natick resident, and/or had my schedule free tonight.

I am not Natick resident either, not sure if there will be commissars at the door checking da papieren. We should get people in from GOAL, who knows anyone there? ... and someone who actually knows firearm laws of this state. My knowledge of laws is something like "fun = not legal"

Back
Top Bottom