• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA EFA10 site issues

rogues

NES Member
Getting an issue while sitting here in the car with a fellow NESer, trying to do a personal transfer and it's saying that
forbidden.gif
The sale/transaction cannot proceed. Please correct the following errors:
Either PIN or Seller Last Name AND Seller Date of Birth, but not both, is required to continue.

I ran a license validation on my LTC and it came back as valid. Thoughts? Possible issue with the site? Any idea who to contact?

I bought a gun from a friend and he had the same problem.

Not reading instructions, neither of us caught it . . . end result in frustration was that I called Michaela Dunne directly and she set us straight! Embarrassing!! [Note: As a trained engineer, we never read directions until we get into trouble! [laugh]]

Either PIN or Seller Last Name AND Seller Date of Birth, but not both, is required to continue.

It should say "Either (1) PIN or (2) Seller Last Name AND Seller Date of Birth, but not both (1) and (2), is required to continue."

I bought a gun from a friend and he had the same problem.

Not reading instructions, neither of us caught it . . . end result in frustration was that I called Michaela Dunne directly and she set us straight! Embarrassing!! [Note: As a trained engineer, we never read directions until we get into trouble! [laugh]]

Had this issue last week when selling a gun to another member....we were both like WTF?

It's a pretty idiotic system though that it can't figure out to just take the info it needs if more info than needed is provided.

Had this issue last week when selling a gun to another member....we were both like WTF?

It's a pretty idiotic system though that it can't figure out to just take the info it needs if more info than needed is provided.

That's what I told Michaela!

Not likely to happen.

You mean you are surprised that MA is trying to frustrate your ability to exercise anything remotely related to your 2A rights? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

"It's a pretty idiotic system though that it can't figure out to just take the info it needs if more info than needed is provided."

The first five words of the sentence say it all, though I'd also add "and unnecessary" between "idiotic" and "system". [thinking]

Getting an issue while sitting here in the car with a fellow NESer, trying to do a personal transfer and it's saying that
forbidden.gif
The sale/transaction cannot proceed. Please correct the following errors:

I ran a license validation on my LTC and it came back as valid. Thoughts? Possible issue with the site? Any idea who to contact?
It happened to me on Sunday. I have a IPhone 5s. We tried on his gaxlay it worked.

She gets quite a raise in salary from 2013 to 2014, where most people are looking at minimal to no raises in their work in recent years. Nice to know the government is above the people it serves.......http://state-employees.findthedata.com/d/a/Michaela-Dunne

Probably because she told me that she is managing 3 (or 4, I forget the exact number) different groups in EOPS. I have no idea what the other groups are. Also she is working every gun show, both days, to ensure that everyone who forgets their PIN is able to do a transaction. So perhaps they are paying her OT for all those days of additional work (speculation on my part)?

It happened to me on Sunday. I have a IPhone 5s. We tried on his gaxlay it worked.

This issue has nothing to do with the phone/tablet/laptop/computer used. It is strictly from not reading and following the directions (which most of us are guilty of).

Probably because she told me that she is managing 3 (or 4, I forget the exact number) different groups in EOPS. I have no idea what the other groups are. Also she is working every gun show, both days, to ensure that everyone who forgets their PIN is able to do a transaction. So perhaps they are paying her OT for all those days of additional work (speculation on my part)?

This issue has nothing to do with the phone/tablet/laptop/computer used. It is strictly from not reading and following the directions (which most of us are guilty of).

OT on top of salary? That would cause even more outrage if the public heard that lol.

It's just another case of why I find government jobs pukeworthy. It isn't necessarily the people in the positions, but the entitlement to advance themselves faster than the people they supposedly work for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT on top of salary? That would cause even more outrage if the public heard that lol.

It's just another case of why I find government jobs pukeworthy. It isn't necessarily the people in the positions, but the entitlement to advance themselves faster than the people they supposedly work for!

Yes, this seems to be common in gov't jobs. Might even be union (I don't know).

Is she single, and into old broken carpenters?[laugh]
send pic of her bass boat.

Nope, married with children.

Just had this crap happen an hour ago. I tried multiple combinations from the computer... yes I ready the instructions, but nothing would work. Putting off the sale for later this week.

She gets quite a raise in salary from 2013 to 2014, where most people are looking at minimal to no raises in their work in recent years. Nice to know the government is above the people it serves.......http://state-employees.findthedata.com/d/a/Michaela-Dunne

I don't know this lady at all but I know that she probably has to deal with a river of nonsense and bullshit that comes from "upstairs" at EOPS... gun politics aside, I still wouldn't take that job even at the level she is getting paid for it. If you want someone to really get pissed at look further up the food chain, there are probably a bunch of oxygen thieves above her, that, comparatively speaking, do pretty much nothing.

-Mike

It happened to me tonight, no matter what we do, it still shows the error message. I have to call Michaela Dunne tomorrow, anyone have the number to reach her? Thank you in advance.

Just had this crap happen an hour ago. I tried multiple combinations from the computer... yes I ready the instructions, but nothing would work. Putting off the sale for later this week.

It happened to me tonight, no matter what we do, it still shows the error message. I have to call Michaela Dunne tomorrow, anyone have the number to reach her? Thank you in advance.

This is when I get to say, "I told you so."

In this case, "you" isn't S. Kellly and wmas, but anyone who ever thought an eFA10 wasn't the worst idea ever.

Gosh! The state mandated mechanism that allows (there's that word again) people to sell guns directly to each other is broken, making it difficult/impossible to exercise a constitutional right? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

I agree with the others that they should get some remedial education in writing instructions for use. That error message is grammatically ambiguous...

If the EFA10 is going to be a requirement, hire a legitimate agency and build a nice App...or responsive website... The MA .Gov website look like some government office administrators goth grandson built them from a 1990 HTML for dummies book... Show some frikken pride in the work... I can't stand the constant delivery and acceptance of mediocrity from this state.

I don't know this lady at all but I know that she probably has to deal with a river of nonsense and bullshit that comes from "upstairs" at EOPS... gun politics aside, I still wouldn't take that job even at the level she is getting paid for it. If you want someone to really get pissed at look further up the food chain, there are probably a bunch of oxygen thieves above her, that, comparatively speaking, do pretty much nothing.

-Mike

Maybe so, but in my mind doesn't justify the government getting raises that far out exceed the economy in general. They are our servants, not the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom